Saturday, September 28, 2013

Natural menopause hot flashes remedies | stop night sweats

Natural menopause hot flashes remedies | stop night sweats




click here for more images


"100% guaranteed results — or your money back ” i remember those nights all too well. I remember the anger i felt and the fear of something taking over that was beyond my control. That was nearly a decade ago. I was only 40 years old. In my mind, i was too young to be experiencing menopausal symptoms. Yet there i was a melting, clammy, frumpy, depressed mess i talked to my mother. She said, you re going through menopause. You ll survive. I talked to my doctor. He said, you re peri-menopausal. Here. Take these hrts. “excuse me????” hormone replacement therapy or hrt is the so-called miracle cure for the annoying symptoms of menopause. Hrts were created by the medical community and can be synthetic forms of estrogen and progesterone . I don’t know about you, but it all sounded rather cold and "unnatural" to me. A little voice inside me told me that there had to be a better way. Turns out my little voice was right. Two very high-profile studies indicated that hrt does not deliver on its promises and can be seriously detrimental to our health. By that, i mean hrt may contribute to heart attacks, strokes and even cancer i decided to run in the opposite direction – and you should too you need to know that you’re not alone in this journey… I found out that there are many women just like me trying to navigate their way through menopause – on their own. If you re reading this, you are not interested in putting chemicals and unnatural products into your body. Neither was i. I found myself in the office of a naturopath. She was a patient, gentle woman who listened as i poured out my misery. She kindly explained that this was a perfectly natural stage of life, and that there were ways i could sail through it using natural remedies in some cases with items right from my own pantry and making some changes in my lifestyle. Today, i m a new woman… Void of any menopausal annoyances including hot flashes and night sweats, and feeling happy, content and…read more detail



No comments:

Post a Comment