Monday, September 23, 2013

Artist cashin in your artistic skills! make $2000+ amonth doing easy graphic designs jobs!

Artist cashin in your artistic skills! make $2000+ a

month doing easy graphic designs jobs!




click here for more images


attention: calling all designers or just about anyone that owns a pencil, paper, computer and internet


let me introduce myself. I’m matty heart, just a regular guy looking for an easy way to cash in. I tried almost everything online to make a few extra dollars… Then i discovered an easy way to make money with my artistic skills.


let me tell you a little story about me… Hey, if you’re like me your trying to figure out a way to earn a few bucks. I tried it all, looked everywhere online, searching for that one simple money maker method out there to help me get a little spare change. I would be quite happy with just a few hundred dollars extra a month.


after long hours searching and trying different methods like affiliate marketing, ebay and other stuff… I failed hard i just had to make something work for me so, months when on… I kept on looking for something real simple, that i could do to earn money.


one day i just happened to stumble upon some internet article about making money doing graphic designs. For a guy like me whom has no artistic sense or creativity. This wasn’t for me… I just exited my browser then searched for other ways to make money.


as time passed… I saw a job from someone wanting a simple illustration of a stick man holding up a sign and that person was willing to pay $10 dollars for it to be completed. I simply got out my pencil and paper. I quickly drawn what they wanted, scanned it, send it. Bam there was my first dollars online in my paypal account doing graphic design.


boy, was i happy… I really could not believe it… What i read in that article a few months back was right this was indeed possible to do


sure, i was a bit technical at art in high school. I wasn’t the best at it. I tried and it worked for me at first i just didn’t believe i could actually pull this off.


‘if i did this once, i’m sure, i could do this again and make more money ‘ so, that’s what i did… I took up …read more detail



No comments:

Post a Comment