Thursday, August 15, 2013

Welcome to HowToUseEqualizer.com!

Welcome to HowToUseEqualizer.com!Click Image To Visit Site I will reveal you every single EQ tip to make your recordings sound punchy, full, professional! This is a must-have of tutorials that shows every single little tip that we the engineers use.


You don’t need to own expensive “high end” equipment to achieve professional sound. That’s a huge lie. You just need the right tips.



You don’t need to go to a recording school in order to be able ro record and mix music. That’s a well planned lie that the private schools/corporations use for years. Please keep your $4,000 per year.


Recording schools use slow teaching methods. Why? Because… Slow teaching = Many class lessons = More Money


I just finished watching the 6th video. I loved the way you explained how the faders and the EQ “communicate” with each other. Every single video rocks thanks a lot!


Since you ask for my opinion I have to say that I thought it was a joke at first. But then I said to myself “Just download them it’s 29 dollars anyway”. When I watched all the vids I realized that it was the best 29 dollars I’ve ever spent. Great work thanks again for asking for my opinion I really appreciate it.


You sir, made a complete noob like me understand everything about the equalizer. The best part is that I know every advanced technique too. Is this post going to be published to your site? Just wondering :D


I ve watched many tutorials my friend but I prefer yours cause you didn’t make me wait to get to the important stuff. Every simple minute of the video offered me the info you said at your site. Thanks a lot I do feel confident now haha! If you post a similar guide for compressors please let me know. Sorry for my english


What an EQ does When and Why we use an EQ Terminology EQ types Learn how to control each EQ type Understand Knobs


Use EQ correctly Every single tip you need to know Explaining “Why to do it” and not just “Do it” Walkthrough process


How EQ affects volume and vice versa An explanation that few take the time to explain Learn why you can’t find the sweet spot between the volume faders How to use EQ correctly to create this sweet spot Achieve more Headroom Eliminate noise and prepare your mix to be louder and cleaner


See the exact EQ settings used to produce a great sounding song Know why these settings were used Learn tweaks that will take your mixes to a pro level. Tweaks for: Drums: kick, snare, toms, hi hat Guitars, bass, vocals


I am so confident that my “Ultimate EQ Guide” covers anything you need to use the Equalizer like a Professional that I promise you a full Money Back Guarantee. Now it’s up to you. You can either spend a huge load of money at the recording schools or get the… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment