Monday, August 26, 2013

Koi Farm Guide

Koi Farm GuideClick Image To Visit Site The Koi Farm Guide will tell you everything you need to know about setting up your own highly profitable Koi Breeding enterprise!


"ATTENTION: If you have a Koi farm business or are about to start one, this may be the most Valuable Letter you will ever read…":



The Ornamental Fish Business Is A Multi-Billion Dollar Business and Is a Business where literally anyone can make a six figure income in…and you don’t need a University Degree to do it.


Keeping and raising ornamental fish (including Koi) is the #2 hobby in the world, 2nd only to Photography!


The Koi Industry is a multi BILLION Dollar Global Industry and a large chunk of the demand for the product lies right in the United States.


Many in the U.S. previously obtained Koi through international imports but USDA regulations have made this increasingly more difficult and costly.


If you are an entrepreneur who is looking to find the exact steps that you can take to set up your own highly profitable Koi Farm, then I suggest that you read every word of this letter…


So if I were to reveal to you (which I will in a minute) that Koi Farming is about to explode as an industry, you’d rightfully ask "Just who is this guy that’s talking to us about Koi Farms?"


Well…for starters I’m not just some marketer in a plush office who saw an opportunity on CNN and decided to write an ebook. That’s not the case at all. In fact, many generations of my family have worked and made their livings in the Gulf of Mexico and it’s fishing grounds. Below is a picture of the actual oil platform that my grandfather worked on in the 1950′s, as my dad grew up on Grand Isle, La.


I continue to live and work on the Gulf Coast and became heavily involved in promoting the aquaculture industry after the Gulf Oil Spill that had such a tragic effect on our region. My highly acclaimed Shrimp Farming Guide and Tilapia Farming Guide have both been on the market for several years and continue to help people investigate and enter these industries daily.


In my time, I have found that there is ALWAYS a way to build something sustainable from any ruin that has been tossed on our doorstep, including changes in market conditions, government regulations – you name it. Koi Farming and Koi Breeding is just another logical step. .


I see an opportunity and a demand in the market so have put some very serious time into creating a valuable product to help fill that need – but I am also a very interested party.


This is my home and my hope is also that some of the displaced businesses and business people in this economy will find their way into some new opportunities such as this one, because it’s a beauty!


Whether you are one of the many unfortunates affected by environmental conditions or simply a savvy entrepreneur who… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment