Monday, August 26, 2013

How To Podcast – Training Videos

How To Podcast - Training VideosClick Image To Visit Site If there is one thing I know, it is how to teach you how to be an insanely good podcaster. You WILL gain that from this site. I’m Steve Cherubino and I guarantee you that.


Learn how to create a beautiful, productive podcast website that you own! Not part of a low-rate network.



You will learn how to build a flourishing and uptone community surrounding your show and supporting you and your efforts


What I really wanted to impress here is that I have the experience needed to help you do that. I’ve had to confront all the hurdles you will face, and I’ve gotten over them and can show you how. Let me use my vast experience field to help you be podcasting in no time!


What you are getting here is a complete course on podcasting like no other. I literally take you by the scruff of the neck and guide you through lesson after lesson on how to start and run an infallibly successful podcast. You’ll see, there is NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING, on the whole World Wide Web (when was the last time you heard that) that will teach you as much as I will. So, go grab a cup of coffee, sit down and read the following list of items. This is what you will learn:


Video 1 – Introduction: I give you an idea of what you will learn, a brief background of about myself, and why you should listen to me


Video 2 – Why Podcast?: This video is vital to the rest of the course. If you don’t watch this, you may as well just throw up your hands and call it a day


Video 3 – Microphones: There is far too many mics on the market to not be confused by the selection. In this video I recommend some good mics to use, where to get them and discuss the different mic technologies so you understand the terminology.


Video 4 – Audio Interface: This is the box you plug your mic into to record sound into your computer. If you choose the wrong one you will have poor quality audio. You dont want that. This video covers every aspect you need to know about them, so you can choose a winner.


Video 5 – Mixers: This is the piece of hardware with all the confusing knobs and faders, but can make your life much easier if you know how to use them in your setup. You learn about that in this video.


Video 6 – Headphones: Most people don’t know how important headphones are to a podcaster. You will after watching this video.


Video 7 – Bundles: If you want to save money and buy all your equipment in a bundle I show you how to do it here and give my top recommendations.


Video 8 – Effects: Without audio effects, your show just wont sound professional. I show you how to use them to get that radio DJ level quality of sound you want as a broadcaster… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment