Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ultimate Starcraft 2 Guide by Gavin Garrett

Ultimate Starcraft 2 Guide by Gavin GarrettClick Image To Visit Site Revealed: Top Diamond League player spills his guts to help bad players learn how to dominate their opponents and skyrocket themselves into the Diamond Leagues in just days…The exact strategies, build orders, micros, macros, and secrets to overwhelming your opponents in record time.


I cant keep my mouth shut any longer Blizzard really screwed the pooch with Starcraft 2. You see, I was in the beta from day one, and over the course of Six Months and over 1500 games played, I learned one thing for sure: Starcraft 2 multiplayer is a Freakin Nightmare!



Sure, the campaign isnt too hard, and its tons of fun to play, but once youve finished the Terran campaign that shipped with Wings of Liberty, theres nothing left to do except try your hand at multiplayer competition.


Face it, unless youre willing to spend endless hours perfecting your build order down to the MICROSECOND, youre not going to win against these guys. And a game that you never win isnt very fun.


Its funny I waltzed into my first few Starcraft 2 matches in the beta with a big head. I used to stomp my opponents back in the late 90s, so I figured that Starcraft 2 would be a cakewalk. Boy, was I wrong.


Six minutes into my first match was base was surrounded by Zerglings and my command center was on fire and my army was decimated. I sat there speechless, unable to do anything at all to defend myself. I was left dumbfounded and wondering "What the crap just happened?"


Some snot nose kid who was in diapers when I was raping the Starcraft 1 ladders just handed me my own ass on a silver platter.


Needless to say, I know how you feel I absolutely HATE losing at anything I do. So over the course of 5 months and over 1500 games, I was determined to dominate the diamond leagues, and thats exactly what happened. I attacked the game hard because I got pissed off. I wasnt about to let a single other stupid kid humiliate me again.


Eventually, the way things "worked" came to me. I tried every crazy strategy I could come up with, and I figured out what really works, and what doesn’t in real-life games against real-life opponents.


The difference between you and the guy who just slaughtered you isnt anything but simple knowledge. He knows more about the game. He knows more about the matchup. He knows more about the Units. He knows more about the map.


But where do you go to get this knowledge? Blizzard’s tutorials are stupid – they’re aimed at complete noobs. If you’re already familiar with the mouse and how to press buttons and you are able to tell a Marine from an Ultralisk, then you aren’t going to learn anything from these. To their credit, they are really good for introducing people who have never played PC RTS games before to the basic controls, but there’s nothing in… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment