Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lose weight, rid your body of toxins and reboot your system in just 7 days!

Lose weight, rid your body of toxins and reboot your system in just 7 days!Click Image To Visit Site If any of these apply to you, this could be a sign that you are in desperate need of a serious cleanse to rid your body of the accumulation of toxins. We are exposed to toxins every day in the air, in the food we eat, in alcohol, drugs and even in our every day cleaning products and toiletries. If we do not cleanse our bodies of these toxins, they can have negative effects such as the ones above, and eventually they can even lead to serious illness.


I’ve worked with hundreds of clients at my exclusive cleansing retreats who have these same problems. Taking my years of knowledge and research on detoxification, I’ve put together programs that gave them results in as little as a 3 days and helped them reach their overall health goals.



I’ve taken that same protocol that my clients pay $2,000-$3,000 for, and put it into an easy-to-follow online program, "The Digital Detox" for just $97!


I call this 7 day detoxification program my “Reboot System”. At the end of 7 days you will feel that you’ve completely rebooted your body, mind, and soul.


My cleanse is like the peeling of an onion. By peeling layers of age, debris, and toxins off of your body, you will emerge after these 7 days as a beautiful new you. Not only will you be consuming fresh juice during your cleanse, you will also eat healthy solid foods, many of which are raw, and none of which are refined. Throughout the cleanse, you will be able to indulge in fatty foods such as avocado, young coconut, and many others. There’s even a little room for dark chocolate! The key to the system is to remain fully satisfied throughout cleanse so you don’t reach for packaged processed foods.


With just one easy payment of $97, you’ll gain full access to a program that has transformed hundreds of lives!


"At 46 years I was not sure if I would live to see 50. I wore size XXL pants and could not tie my own shoes. I could walk only 20 steps at a time.


Breathing was sometimes difficult. A doctor told me I would be dead in six months without stomach–reduction surgery! I turned down my doctor’s advice, and instead decided to hire Andrea Cox and employ her time tested techniques to myself! Andrea taught me how to turn what I was eating into a lifestyle change and NOT a diet!


I’m so grateful to all of you who chose to walk down this path with me! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Brighter whites of the eyes, clearer skin, a calmer more centered disposition, pants that fit looser and lets not forget all the health benifits! All of these things are yours now!


Remember that when you buy my digital detox, you have my voice guiding you every step of the way! The beauty of my digital… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment