Thursday, August 15, 2013

Scrap Booking Ideas

Scrap Booking IdeasClick Image To Visit Site If you have ever suffered of any scrapbooking frustration, then this letter will be the most important letter you will ever read…


Yes, it’s true! Here you will find all the tips, tricks the layouts, materials that experts use in their own work. Read on to find out…



(Ordinary price $29.7) Now Only! $19.70 Get Instant Access (For a Very Limited Time Only) 100% Risk free ordering. Money back guarantee 8 weeks


Yes, you read that right! I’m not a scrapbooking expert, and I’m not afraid to tell you that!


So now you’re thinking… why on earth is this guy here if he doesn’t know anything about scrapbooking? Is he crazy or what?


Before we go any further I would like to give you a complimentary mini course in scrapbooking with lots of scrapbooking tips and tricks… Just enter your name and email and click the Get Instant Access button below, you will have the first tips and tricks in your inbox immediately.


Your privacy is assured, we have no spam policy and will not share your email with any third party. And you can unsubscribe anytime


One day, my wife asked me to help her to create good-looking scrapbook pages. She said “You are an Art and Design teacher, so you must know how to do these gorgeous pages,”


Well, part of that was true; I am indeed an art and design teacher, and of course I was more than happy to help my wife… but there was just one teeny-weeny problem, and you might have already guessed it by now.


“Now this is going to be a challenge,” I told myself. How can I teach her about something that I really don’t know much about? That doesn’t make sense at all, does it?


So I told my wife, “Okay, I will teach you… but first I’m gonna have to teach myself.”


My first approach to this challenge was like, “I am an art and design teacher. I should be able to figure out this stuff easily!” So I grabbed all the books I could find and did a lot of research on the Internet, and then I started to work on the actual scrapbooking.


Yes, even after all that studying, I still couldn’t create those beautiful scrapbook pages that I saw in the books and on those websites. Being an art and design teacher didn’t help me at all in getting the “fantastic” results that I was hoping for!


Well, first of all, I didn’t know what materials to use. And reading those books that I had and browsing the Internet only added to my confusion. I never knew that there were LOADS of materials and glues and papers and so many other things that were used in scrapbooking!


I really didn’t know where to start or even how to get started. Aside from my confusion with the myriad of materials, I… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment