Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Guitar Tutor Pro : Learn Guitar, Guitar Lessons, Free Guitar Lessons.

Guitar Tutor Pro : Learn Guitar, Guitar Lessons, Free Guitar Lessons.Click Image To Visit Site I am a professional guitarist as well as a guitar teacher. I am also the guitarist and vocalist for the rock band Galatech and am currently completing work on the band’s debut album, which will be released in the very near future.


I decided to create the ‘Mastering Guitar’ course because I was far from impressed with other guitar courses on the market, many of which were full of theoretical errors.



Do you want to play guitar in a band? Maybe you just want to entertain family and friends. Whatever your goals, I am going to teach you how to, not only play guitar, but to play it with such passion and purpose that people will never see you the same way again. You will be the envy of everyone that ever hears you play!


For 14 years of my life I have dedicated all my time and energy to becoming the best guitarist possible. Through these years I have also discovered the many fundamental errors most guitar students make which totally kills their progress and any hope of improving. Over the past 5 years I have devised a method of guitar teaching which eliminates all the barriers of learning and allows the student to excel at an extremely rapid rate, seeing major results in a matter of hours.


All of these methods are thoroughly discussed in my new guitar course called Mastering Guitar which was created with a single objective in mind… To make it the most complete and easiest to follow guitar training kit ever! And I don’t mind telling you that I have succeeded without a doubt!


While creating the ‘Mastering Guitar’ course I decided to check out the competition (other online guitar courses) to see what they were up to… and I have to tell you, "I was NOT impressed!" The information they presented was very sketchy to say the least. Of course a beginner guitarist would not know this… This would only become apparent years later after realizing they wasted so much time and effort on a course which was nothing more than a brief overview and didn’t really discussed how to utilize the information being taught.


So my question for you is this, "Do you want to play guitar like every other wannabe out there, or do you want to gain access to techniques and theoretical approaches that only a seasoned professional can teach?" I think we both know the answer to that one!


Most of the techniques I teach were developed over many years of dedicated guitar playing… You will not find them in any other book, that’s for sure. What a perfect opportunity to cut years off your guitar training!


The Mastering Guitar course includes 3 high quality ebooks, each with photos and professionally transcribed notation, so you will have no problem following along. The course also includes over 400 audio files and over 300 exercises… That’s more than 2 times what any other course offers!


Discover how to read music notation… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment