Monday, August 5, 2013

800+ Photoshop brushes MEGA SET – Graphic Design Shapes For Commercial Use

800+ Photoshop brushes MEGA SET - Graphic Design Shapes For Commercial UseClick Image To Visit Site Read on to discover the effort free way you can impress your clients and colleagues with your increased output and quality…


"I was really excited and I must say that after seeing everything you have created I am really impressed. I cannot express enough how pleased I am with all your brushes. Thanks again for sharing your talent with me."



Hi, my name is Silvia Bukovac Gasevic and, probably like you are now, I used to be frustrated beyond words, struggling to come up with good quality graphic designs, on time and within budget. Finally, after being unable to find anything that was good enough, I’d had enough.


Because it wasn’t very long before I was offered the prestigious position of Art Director. And, although I can’t name the company, when I tell you our clients included such illustrious brands as Swatch and Rolex, you can guess it was a job well worth having!


But it wasn’t only the board of directors who noticed my increased levels of design and productivity… my work colleagues weren’t slow on picking up on this, either.


And so they wanted to use my sets of brushes, too. What’s more they came up with requests for more new sets. And I’d also found my brushes helped me win some pretty high end design competitions, too.


That’s because so many of my colleagues and even total strangers were clamoring to buy my sets of brushes. So I decided I needed to devote all my time and energy to doing this – and creating more sets of brushes.


So just imagine getting bigger and better commissions AND being able to complete them in record time. That means you’ll have the freedom to choose either more leisure time, or make even more money from your increased productivity – or a mixture of both.


- 21 High-Resolution Photoshop brushes – Compatible with Photoshop 7.0 up to CS5 – Compatible with Photoshop Elements 3.0 and newer versions – Also compatible with PC/Mac – COMMERCIAL LICENSE


- 25 High-Resolution Photoshop brushes – Compatible with Photoshop 7.0 up to CS5 – Compatible with Photoshop Elements 3.0 and newer versions – Also compatible with PC/Mac – COMMERCIAL LICENSE


- 18 High-Resolution Photoshop brushes – Compatible with Photoshop 7.0 up to CS5 – Compatible with Photoshop Elements 3.0 and newer versions – Also compatible with PC/Mac – COMMERCIAL LICENSE


- 61 High-Resolution Photoshop brushes – Compatible with Photoshop 7.0 up to CS5 – Compatible with Photoshop Elements 3.0 and newer versions – Also compatible with PC/Mac – COMMERCIAL LICENSE


- 18 High-Resolution Photoshop brushes – Compatible with Photoshop 7.0 up to CS5 – Compatible with Photoshop Elements 3.0 and newer versions – Also compatible with PC/Mac – COMMERCIAL LICENSE


- 20 High-Resolution Photoshop brushes – Compatible with Photoshop 7.0 up to CS5 – Compatible with Photoshop Elements 3.0 and newer versions – Also compatible with PC/Mac – COMMERCIAL LICENSE


- 37 High-Resolution Photoshop brushes – Compatible with Photoshop 7.0 up to CS5 – Compatible with Photoshop Elements 3.0 and newer versions – Also… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment