Monday, August 12, 2013

Your martial arts business success plan, Small Dojo Big Profits

Your martial arts business success plan, Small Dojo Big ProfitsClick Image To Visit Site If you’re like me, you’ve been in the martial arts for quite a while, and love to train and teach -


…and no more working at a job you hate, just so you can support your martial arts training.



Once you read this step-by-step martial arts business success plan and learn the *right* method of opening a martial art school, you may never have to do any of that again.


"I’ve been teaching Martial Arts as a full time career for over 24 years. I have seen the industry fluctuate in many different directions over the years and I have seen countless schools come and go. I think my experience in the martial arts might be beneficial to others looking to teach martial arts.


I ran a school for my former instructor until very recently and now have a school of my own in Moreno Valley, Ca. We opened our doors in June of ’07 and are doing very well and are way ahead of where we planned to be by this point.


The insights you shared in your "small dojo" support material helped my transition from instructor/employee to owner/operator. I thank you."


Mark O’Dell 24-year instructor of Chinese kenpo TheTrainingMat.com


Find Out What You Need to Do For Success In Every Step of Your Martial Art Business…


No prior business experience is required – all you need to do is follow the directions in the manual. And, using my methods you won’t need a big commitment of time or money to get started.


Michael D. Massie Author, "Small Dojo, BIG Profits" Martial Arts Business "Anti-Guru"


For years, I’ve been teaching martial artists how to start and run highly successful martial arts schools – using business methods that fly in the face of the standard industry advice.


So, why haven’t you heard of me? I can guarantee, you won’t see my face on the cover of any industry magazines, and for good reason…


Because the methods I teach are designed to help you keep more money in your pocket, and out of the hands of those "business experts" who’d like nothing more than to line their own pockets with your hard-earned cash!


Find Out What Satisfied Readers Have Said About "Small Dojo, BIG Profits"…


The "Small Dojo, Big Profits" martial arts business plan manual was favorably reviewed in the number one source for reliable information in our industry… Black Belt Magazine:


"Small Dojo, Big Profits offers sage advice for people who wish to operate a successful martial arts studio…If you run a dojo or are thinking about starting one, this guide could be the key to your success."


Regan Carey Essential Gear Columnist Black Belt Magazine, Dec. ’04


In addition, every week I receive letters and emails from martial arts instructors praising the "Small Dojo, Big Profits" manual – here are a few examples:


Jim McCann 2004 Grapplers Quest Gold Medalist Certified Head Coach under Mark Hatmaker XtremeFreestyle.com


Hi. I had a school in… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment