Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WP SEO Automation – Optimize Every Post Quickly And Easily!

WP SEO Automation - Optimize Every Post Quickly And Easily!Click Image To Visit Site You might agree with me that although on-site SEO is an important piece in your plan, sometimes it can eat up a lot of your time and also can be a pain.


Besides that, if by chance you forgot to optimize your on-site SEO then you will pay the price for such a grave mistake.



You truly need to make the most out of your pages and posts, while at the same time saving minutes or even hours that you can use in other areas of your business.


Every day new and shiny SEO plugins are hitting the market with the promise of top rankings in the search engines, easy automation and traffic flooding of your websites.


These are nothing but useless plugins that give the impression of being fully functional SEO life savers but unfortunately they are not.


I did this because I just purchased one of these "pie-in-the-sky" WP plugins but I wasn’t sure if it was working correctly.


He discovered that some of these WP plugins were just filler – in the same way some authors add fluff to their e-books – but with the difference that instead of using words, they were using coding.


Besides that, they were fully loaded with strange and complicated functions that are difficult to understand.


Like you, I’m a big SEO lover and I have several websites ranking well in Google, and those websites are passively bringing in massive profits.


So, I thought, "Heck, I would give my soul to the devil to automate this process quickly and easily."


Driven by my need for automation, I spent a couple of hundred dollars on a few WP SEO plugins but to be honest, none of them impressed me.


I emailed my favorite coder and the same day we started to work on something that will revolutionize the way you do SEO on your WordPress Blog forever.


At first, I wanted to keep the plugin to myself as it was so simple to use, and at the same time so powerful.


But, when I came to my senses I thought that this forum (and the people here) gave me so much, in exchange for nothing, that I would be a jerk if I didn’t share this!


- Complete SEO automation on each post and page of your blog quickly and easily! – Yes, you can forget about the hassles of doing it manually!


- Properly optimize your site so that Google loves you and rewards you with higher search engine rankings. – This plugin was specifically made to please search engines in every aspect, and best of all, you don’t have to be afraid of "Panda"!


- Now you can bold, underline, italicize, add a link to a page, link to a post, use H1-H2 tags and Image Alt automatically in less than 1 second! – Talk about automation!


- This slick plugin is very different from its competitors: it’s easy, fast, reliable and TRULY can boost your chances of getting your site in Google’s… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment