Thursday, August 8, 2013

Windshield-Repair-Business.com – Auto Glass Repair Business – Marketing Windshield Repairs

Windshield-Repair-Business.com - Auto Glass Repair Business - Marketing Windshield RepairsClick Image To Visit Site Learn the EXACT Methods, Strategies and Systems to Make Over $500 A DAY (some are making $1500! and more!)


"Probably everyone knows how to make a better hamburger than McDonalds, their success lies in their ability to successfully use business and marketing systems" GREAT START UP STORY: READ BELOW HOW MY SON MADE OVER $400 DOLLARS IN 4 HOURS ON HIS VERY 1ST DAY!



From the Desk of: Martin Collins Creator of the SUPERGLASS Systems and Author of In The Chips-Marketing Windshield Repair


This book gives you step-by-step, hands-on marketing tools that will give you what you need to make "CEO-Level" money starting the day you get it.


But, don’t be fooled. It takes a smart approach in order to do that. You will need the EXACT strategies that I have already "field tested and perfected", you’ll need a "proven system".


This book is full of working ways, "systems" that work! (there are plenty of things that DON’T work, believe me, I know most of those too and I share with you ways to avoid those).


And, if you are already a seasoned windshield repair professional or just starting out, I can guarantee there are things in this book that will take your business to new levels.


Then start using it today! (if it were me, I’d start with chapter 6 – but I’m sure you’ll find out what works best for you, it’s all here!)


P.S. Here’s to working Smarter! If it isn’t everything I say it is, I’ll send your money back. No questions asked.


P.S.S. UPDATE, BRAND NEW START UP – July 26, 2011: Just got back from Chicago last week and did a little one on one training with a couple who just started rock chip repair and wanted a some "hands on" training. They have a copy of my book and within the first 30 minutes, they said. "This is EXACTLY the way you described it in your book, we are so glad we got to see you in person and understand it better" – I try to emphasize in the book, that in the chapters where I show certain dialouge or tell you what I say when I talk to others, it IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAY AND IT BRINGS RESULTS! I always say, after you start see results, you can then add your own flair, you’ll probably find better ways to do it than I have!…….but hey, I do know that what I do, works, so in the beginning, follow it to a tee!


September 4, 2010: Last week my 20 year old son Alex, was looking for a new job and wanted to learn the business, we sat up on the computer, registered him as a business with the IRS (for tax Id#) and the state (for his business name, so he could get a checking account) and then filled in blanks (his new business name etc) on invoices and flyers templates (included with the book… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment