Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ts method

Ts method




click here for more images


all marketing is manipulation even when you’re nice about it. So here’s the straight up: i’m an olympic coach, and i made a product on weight loss, based on the knowledge and experience that i have re training, nutrition and supplementation. It’s pretty comprehensive -workouts, diet program, the timing of everything. And it’s pretty damn good, in my opinion. Not only that, it’s also very doable. And its based on my personal experience as well -i really was fat at one point in my life.


ok, now follows the marketing (all true, though) heya, it’s good to have ya. My name is mark from iceland, and i’m an olympic performance coach. That means i physically train elite-level athletes to become better at their sport. This is logi geirsson


he won the olympic silver medal for team handball in beijing, 2008. I also work with football. This is my main team, k.r.


in 2011 we won both the cup and the national championship i’ll be totally honest with you: one day i thought how do i turn my knowledge, experience and results into an online business?


so i created a fat loss and fitness conditioning system that everybody can use, not just olympic athletes. I called it the ts method, for temporal synergistic method, because it has a lot to do with timing of training, eating, rest, etc.


it’s structured in 6 levels , taking you through the whole process of becoming fit and lean one step at a time, until you arrive at the perfect shape. (more details are below)


it took me 2 years to make and i’m really proud of it; i think this really is probably the most complete and effective fat loss and fitness system on the market: based on expert knowledge and experience.


it will give you everything you need to become fit and lean and healthy. When you’re in a great shape, and good looking, you tend to also feel good: energy levels are sky-high, the guys are jealous and the girls are checking you out. And isn’t that what we all want? honestly?


if you want to buy my method you can just click here now with a 60 days money back guarantee by the way.


if you want to check it out better first, i have all the detailed information on exactly what you’re getting below. Thanks for reading


a message from mark kislich is, olympic performance coach, reykjavik, iceland re: your solution for fat loss and fitness why is fat loss such a big problem for so many people? if you have a weight problem just like i did i want you to take a good, close look at this picture of mine


yes that’s me, today. And i’m proud of it: after years and years of trial and error, i finally figured out the solution to natural, healthy and yes: easy weight loss. Let me show you how.


as we speak, i’m at around 5-6% body fat, my energy-levels are through the roof. I got that calvin klein-look , i feel fantastic, life is great you probably haven’t heard of me before now, but if you were living in iceland, you would definitely know me as the leading expert in athletic performance enhancement as well as health and leanness.


here are some of the athletes i’m working with: my work with mark over the years has helped prepare me for the ultimate: the olympic games. The results: now i m an olympic silver-medallist, i won the silver for iceland logi geirsson, olympic silver medallist this is my main soccer club, k.r. 2011 we won both the cup and the nationals áfram k.r. Mark k.r. Football club the difference since working with mark is just unbelievable excellent the training i did with him allowed me to build the strength i needed to extend my hockey career. Todd simpson, canada this is just to show you that i’m a real guy, working with real, top athletes.


so that picture up there at the top, that is me today but it sure wasn’t always like this check this out: not too many moons ago, i weighed 265 pounds i was way to heavy for my height (5.9), and i was huffing and puffing climbing a short flight of stairs


i had moobs (man-boobs) and it was disgusting. The pants from back then now look like a tent to me. It was hard to tie my shoes and i got out of breath walking.


girls would look at my chest/breast and probably compare sizes one day an old friend of mine from england was over on visit: we were in the blue lagoon, a thermal spring spa, and i was mocking him for not being as strong as me. He came back with: well, at least i don’t have tit.. . and he just caught himself, shutting up. Hmmmm


the whole problem started because the fitness industry was basically telling me that to get big (i was lifting weights) i had to bulk up, with examples of natural bodybuilders eating between 4000 and 6000 calories per day ha natural , my butt


but i didn’t know then so i started stuffing myself (it was even difficult eating that much sometimes: dried prunes, chocolate cake, anything to get in those calories ) and gain weight i did fat weight sure i got strong too, bu…read more detail



No comments:

Post a Comment