Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Trendy Piano – How To Play Piano – Play Piano Online – Popular Piano Lessons

Trendy Piano - How To Play Piano - Play Piano Online - Popular Piano LessonsClick Image To Visit Site Prepare Yourself For The Popular Piano Program That Will Propel You To A Piano Pop Star In As Little As 5 Weeks!


If you’ll take my hand, I’ll show you exactly what to learn, what to play, and what to practice so you can sit down at any piano without sheet music and play like a professional.



This piano program is one-of-a-kind. It is designed to teach you the basic building blocks of pop music so you can play like Elton John.


Playing the piano isn’t about memorizing 3 or 4 songs, it’s about understanding music so that you can jam with a band, accompany a song, or play whatever it is you feel like playing without the crutch of sheet music.


Let me introduce myself. My name is Peter Pho. I have been playing piano for over 22 years and teaching it for a little over 10 years.


In that time I discovered a lot of things about how new students with ZERO experience learn and practice piano.


Now I have brand new students that are playing songs like Imagine by John Lennon or The Scientist by Coldplay after their very first lesson! They’re learning the important fundamentals of chord piano while learning fun popular songs.


The best part of all: they understand the piano. They understand important concepts like chords, rhythm, and melody. They know what to do with them and how to apply them to their piano playing. They aren’t just blindly reading notes off a piece of paper. They can sit down at any piano and play anything they want.


More importantly, they aren’t limited to the songs they recently memorized. They can jam with any band or song just by listening or following a few chords.


Great question! I decided that since my students were getting such great results, I should figure out a way to share my methods with more people. That’s why I created The Trendy Piano Lessons. These lessons are the exact lessons I use to teach my personal students.


Keep in mind, my one-on-one lessons are very personalized. I adjust accordingly and teach a variety of different songs. However, I don’t personalize the lessons too much until my student is able to reach a certain level of proficiency on the piano. That is, he or she is able to comfortably accompany a pop song, improvise, and jam with me on the piano by simply reading a few chords.


Don’t let past failures hold you back from a very rewarding skill and hobby. It’s not your fault that you failed. You were most likely taught in a manner that was too confusing or boring to follow.


I specifically designed The Trendy Piano Lessons to help a range of people: from complete beginners who don’t know the first thing about the piano (ie. they don’t even know where middle C is) to virtuosos who want a peak inside the world of popular piano. I also… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment