Wednesday, August 14, 2013

This book works your trumpet range, endurance, trumpet high notes, power and accuracy fast and easy.

This book works your trumpet range, endurance, trumpet high notes, power and accuracy fast and easy.Click Image To Visit Site I have always been fond of the Arban book and used to tell students to play 10 pages a day from it. I do however; have 1 complaint and that is the Arban book ends at High C and that note is used very rarely.


For years I have told people to expand the exercises but it is challenging for some to write out the extensions.



I finally sat down and wrote a Daily Practice Book. This is vastly different from any book I’ve written.


There are many good older books like the Arban but they don’t expand into the skills and range that we see in modern music.


I wrote scale studies that expanded on ideas of intervals and range. I also did fingering exercises, expanded Sensation (ear-training) Drills, and Arpeggios based on 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, 7ths, and octaves. Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment