Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Middle Voice Method – index.html

The Middle Voice Method - index.htmlClick Image To Visit Site The Middle Voice Method the secret to great singing


Marjorie Searcy brings unique vocal experience to the field of vocal coaching. Marjorie is a graduate of Belmont University in Nashville where she studied commercial voice and music education. Having performed everything from classical to country, rock and jazz, her emphasis is on providing singers with the technique to effectually communicate the style they enjoy. Marjorie is a gifted instructor with the ability to help singers work through their breaks, gain control, flexibility and support. Marjorie’s method,The Middle Voice Method (MVM), will give you real manageable steps that will actually change and improve the way you sing. Marjorie has coached many students to award winning prominence. Her students include recording artists, professional songwriters and entertainers, and scholarship winners.



Hello, my name is Marjorie Searcy and I am a singer. I love to sing and really wanted to be a professional–not just a good singer, but a truly great vocal artist. I knew how to sing with the classical, “head voice” approach and I knew how to have a pretty cool sound singing popular songs that were down low (in my “chest voice”), but when I tried to sing a challenging pop song that had any higher notes in it, I would “flip” over to my head voice and sound like an opera singer trying to sing R and B. Not good.


I was afraid of that “break” in my voice and when I would approach it, I would wimp out and sound pitiful. Here I was with a college degree in music and still having the same problems I was having in high school. I didn’t think there was a different way to sing. I thought this was just the way I was made and there was not anything I could do about it.


Then I met a vocal “guru.” He showed me a different way. The light bulbs went off as I began to sing exercises that taught me to “blend” the low and high parts of my voice. A whole new world of singing opened up to me. Gradually as I learned to sing in this “Middle Part” of my voice, my confidence grew. I had a low voice, a high voice and a MIDDLE VOICE that bridged the two. That was the beginning of my journey to being the singer I always wanted to be.


Soon I began to see how to help other people with the same issues. I developed more exercises and techniques to compliment what I learned from the guru. As I started to teach other singers, my method worked! This method, THE MIDDLE VOICE METHOD, is what I have used to teach hundreds of singers. Now is it available for YOU to become the singer you want to be.


You get expert teaching on the Middle Voice Method–step by step instruction on how your voice works, what you need to do to tap into its potential and then two complete… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment