Saturday, August 17, 2013

Starting a Summer Day Camp – How to Run a Summer Camp

Starting a Summer Day Camp - How to Run a Summer CampClick Image To Visit Site Have you ever wondered how some martial arts, gymnastics, dance, cheer, and other kids programs are able to charge 3-6 times their normal tuition per child by running summer day camps?


Or, did you think to yourself: “That’s just for the big programs… we could never run a successful kid’s summer camp!”



Written in an easy-to-follow, Q&A format, it’ll answer all your questions about starting a summer camp business and show you exactly how to start your own profitable summer camp.


“Just invested into the Summer Camp Manual…looks good… will give it good read this evening. Thanks Mike!”


The manual explains everything you need to know to start and run a profitable and successful summer camp, including:


“If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you’ll know that sometimes I’ll mention other sites and recommend other products, but only when I truly believe they contain real value and can help you.


Well, recently I read Mike Massie’s ‘Starting a Summer Day Camp’, and I’ve got to tell you that he’s done it again. This simple and concise package covers everything you need to know about filling your school over the scarce summer months with enthusiastic karate kids.”


Thank you for the manual! It has tons of information crystallized into one document. Thank you!”


Bonus #1: Marketing Materials! You’ll get all my ad, brochure, and marketing templates, which will make your job of filling your camp a whole heck of a lot easier… A $49.00 value!


Bonus #2: Registration and Attendance Forms! I’m also including all the necessary forms you’ll need, including registration packets, attendance tracking, sign-in/sign-out sheets, and release forms – trust me, you need these forms… a $200.00 value!


Bonus #3: My Martial Arts Drills and Games Guide! This manual sells for $17.00 on another site, but I’m including it free – plus, I’m also including some extra bonus drills and games for customers who teach others skills and sports!


Bonus #4: As I mentioned before, the Summer Camp manual explains how I market my summer camps so they’re full every summer… but if that’s not enough, I’m also throwing in my Martial Art School Marketing Manual, which is loaded with tons of ideas that can be used to market any business that caters to kids! It sells for $37.00 on another site, but it’s yours free when you order today!


Bonus #5: Exclusive Audio Recording! This is a 57-minute recording of an exclusive teleconference we held for our early bird customers. In it, I discuss the entire summer camp profit system, as well as covering some important issues that are not included in the manual! A $47 value – yours FREE when you order!


I’m certain that after reading the manual and reviewing the bonuses, you’ll KNOW EXACTLY how to launch and run your own successful kids… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment