Sunday, August 4, 2013

Setting up a Web Server – Hosting your Website from Home

Setting up a Web Server - Hosting your Website from HomeClick Image To Visit Site Learn how to host your website from your own computer in under one hour… Whether you are a geek or not!


Am I close, at least? If I am, how do I know all this information about you? I know because I have met many people online and in discussion boards with the same problem. This is why I decided to create this website. It’s frustrating to see so little information on this subject when it is so simple. Setting up a web server, for example, is very easy although it might sound scary. I will show you how to do this and all the other steps required to host your website from home.



"Thank you so much for your product! I’m a webmaster and I’ve been wanting to host my site myself for a while. I didn’t know it was this simple. I couldn’t find this information anywhere until I found your ebook. Thanks!"


Yes, I am a geek. I’m a Software Engineer with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. I have hosted many websites right from my home, mainly because I enjoy it. Let me clarify something right now… You don’t have to be a geek to learn how to host a website. As I was thinking about the process, I broke it down into 7 easy steps. These 7 steps are all you need to do to start hosting your website from home, and they are not difficult. They are only difficult if you don’t know the concepts and have no idea how certain pieces work together. But you don’t have to worry, because I will teach you everything.


After you learn the steps required you’ll be able to start hosting your website yourself in under an hour! Some of you may know some of the steps involved but dont know how to go about them. Below are some of the things that I will show you:


"I am writing to thank you for your product. I spent hours on the internet trying to find places that would teach me to host my companys website but got nowhere until I found your site. I was on a deadline and needed to do it fast. I was amazed at how easy it was to do. Your ebook showed me step by step what I needed to do. Thank You!"


I have put together a 60-page ebook that will show you how to host your website yourself in 7 easy steps, on your own computer running Windows Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, 95, 98 or Me. In this ebook I show you step by step, with screenshots, what you need to do to get started hosting your website today.


Whether you are a newbie or not, you will love this ebook! It’s what you’ve been searching for


What this ebook WILL NOT do: This ebook WILL NOT teach you how to create your website and it WILL NOT teach you HTML or web design. This ebook will teach you… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment