Thursday, August 22, 2013

Secrets of the Big Dogs!

Secrets of the Big Dogs!Click Image To Visit Site EARN!… …a "hands-off, autopilot income" – a very substantial RESIDUAL income – even if you don’t have a website, even if you don’t have a list! GENERATE!… …an unending supply of quality prospects – AUTOMATICALLY! REDUCE!… …your time online to just 1/2 hour – once a week!


It’s the exciting ebook that dares to reveal the shocking TRUTH about Internet marketing – the tools, tips, and tricks that the "big dogs" use, but aren’t telling you about!



Launched on March 24, 2001, Big Dogs is now one of the longest continuously-running programs on the Internet! Ninety percent of web-based companies "fold" within six months, and only 2% are still in business after two years…


(How often do you see all THAT information on OTHER websites!? And if a company’s contact information is NOT readily available before you make a purchase, why in blazes would you even CONSIDER buying anything!?)


I get up every morning around 5:00 A.M. Not because I have to, but because I like to. Getting up at dawn just makes me feel like I’m getting a jump on everything and everybody. I begin my "work" day by running commission reports from the various companies with whom I do business online. It tickles me to death to see how much money I made while I was asleep. I then answer my email correspondence. Around 7:15 I take a short break and get together with the guys for coffee. When I return home I do my daily advertising and promotional chores – all in less than an hour!


By 8:30 A.M. I’m pretty much done "working" for the day, and I’m at the gym for my daily workout…


"…and I’ve been making a full-time living on the Internet for over a decade!"


Now, I’m NOT going to tell you some "rags to riches" story, about how I was living in a cardboard box on the street, and then overnight I became an Internet millionaire. The fact is, I had been doing quite well in various offline businesses since I graduated from college. In 1998, my last full year doing business off-line, these were just SOME of my expenses:


Office Rental: $1,200 per month Telephone: $ 450 per month Postage: $ 900 per month Printing: $1,500 per month Employee Wages: $4,500 per month


But before I answer, let me explain that not long ago the Internet was foreign territory to me. Oh, I was familiar with computers and the Internet. My old off-line business made use of word processors and databases and such. And of course, I did my share of surfing for "cool" things, and I occasionally used email to communicate with friends. But that was the extent of it.


My offline business was successful and I was making a nice living at it, but by the summer of 1999, I noticed something. More and more of my clients and prospects, rather than asking me to send them… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment