Friday, August 16, 2013

Secret Stock Promo – Your Path to Penny Stock Riches

Secret Stock Promo - Your Path to Penny Stock RichesClick Image To Visit Site I’m just like you. I crave the good things in life. And while money can’t buy happiness, it sure can buy everything else! Who wouldn’t want a million dollar home, or their kid’s college education paid for? Sure…a Volkswagen is nice, but isn’t a Mercedes or BMW even better? I’m confident that with enough money in the bank I could finally take more than one vacation a year, or have enough to put away for retirement. And more importantly, have the means to pay off multiple credit card debts, school loans, and medical bills.


Like many American success stories begin, I came from a normal middle-class family. I grew up in a small town in Northern California between San Francisco and Sacramento. My father owned his own local business and my mother was a stay-at-home mom. We weren’t poor, but we certainly weren’t rich. My parents were diligent providers and I applaud them for giving me a great childhood. They taught me to work hard in school and I was lucky enough to graduate college in 2004. Everything was pretty simple up until that point.



The problem was that I soon realized that my parent’s "real world" was considerably different from the one I now entered. SOUND FAMILIAR? Economically things just weren’t what they used to be. A $30,000 starting salary in California didn’t get you very far. To make matters worse the job market was strained with hundreds of candidates competing for the same position, and like many of my peers I began living on credit. With no career in place and no money in my accounts I found myself back on my parent’s couch unmotivated and unemployed. I was basically a 23-year-old child.


That summer until the next I did various odd jobs ranging from folding pants at a department store, valet parking, and catering weddings. I needed a BIG CHANGE and decided to move to Southern California in 2005.


Through much trial and error of my own I figured out some simple but very effective timing and technical strategies that almost always gave me a quick return. And since the stock market isn’t 100% bullet proof I also learned how to Manage Losses pretty effectively, which is greatly important in protecting your bottom line.


Similar to today, there were many sites claiming to have secret formulas, mathematical algorithms, or technical software that could pick winning stocks. I hate to admit that I did try some, but of course they never actually worked.


Happy with really good profits I also started noticing that many of the newsletters I followed had disclaimers at the bottom of their alerts that said "compensated by third party for advertising coverage of (ABC) Company" The amounts ranged between $5,000 and $25,000. There were also a handful of newsletters fetching as much as $40,000 to $100,000 for ONE DEAL. These High Figures astounded me!


THE QUESTION WAS HOW? Learning how to trade penny… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment