Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pirate Adult Treasure Hunt Party Game

Pirate Adult Treasure Hunt Party GameClick Image To Visit Site A Treasure Hunt is fun to plan. A Treasure Hunt is thrilling to participate in. A Treasure Hunt is a popular and desirable choice for your next party. And PIRATES are one of the best treasure hunt themes!


You really don’t want to look lame for creating a dumb party game, have your guests making excuses to leave early and find that no-one is looking forward to next year – they are already making plans to be out of town that weekend.



Why not be considered to be the best party organizer in town and have your friends, family, children, neighbors tell you how much they enjoyed themselves at your pirate treasure hunt party.


"Hey Nikki, I organized the treasure hunt last weekend and it was a great success. My planning was based out of your Treasure Hunt download. I had 24 people ages 8-60 and it was played at a large park area. Great fun… I owe the success of the game to you. It was very well planned out and in great detail. I am planning to organize another treasure in the near future and I am excited. I am now addressed as Mr. Treasure Hunt…:) Thanks "


" Hi Nikki, We had our Treasure Hunt game yesterday & had loads of fun…… I had planned this treasure hunt for the baby shower of my sister & we had loads of fun & people really loved it….it was well planned, very simple & easy to use.


I really didn’t have lots of time to sit down & make my own treasure hunt & wasting lot of time in planning the game…..but with this game it made my life easier & the party lovelier…..


" Hi Nikki, the Treasure Hunt was a GREAT success, and everyone had a GREAT time at the annual Block Party! ALL the kids (and I mean all….there must have been at least 60 – 70 kids participating) had a great time, and I think the adults at each of the participating homes on the block did also!


We can’t thank you enough for your help. The program really helped us to plan, and make the event as special as you had described. Thanks for all of the pointers along the way, and we look forward to hosting this as an annual event at our next Block Party!


I’d like to share my secrets of success with you, and show you how you can have a unique and entertaining Pirate Treasure Hunt game up and running quickly and simply.


This great resource book can be used to create treasure hunt games that are suitable for all ages. Yes, everyone can join in – from Grandma to the very young, these games get the whole family playing together.


I expect that you would prefer your party game to be anything other than dull, lifeless, boring and pointless. And perhaps you have run out of ideas, you are not feeling creative and you don’t have a lot of time left to… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment