Tuesday, August 13, 2013

PC and Mac – WIV LLC

PC and Mac - WIV LLCClick Image To Visit Site “Passagio is an excellent tool to visually teach vocal technique. Tangible feedback is a huge help in directing vocal technique and training.”


Passaggio gives the singer a picture of their voice as they are singing. The vocal picture is shown against the musical staff so that the singer can instantly tell what is going on and make adjustments on the spot.



Passaggio shows you a real time display of your voice while speaking or singing. The voice is displayed as a series of dots moving from left to right that show the pitch, vocal characteristics and volume of the voice in minute detail. The display background is set up as a musical staff.


I can instantly see if I am singing flat or sharp with Passaggio and adjust my voice so I am right on pitch.


Passaggio is fantastic for learning vibrato. It will immediately show me if I am singing straight or with vibrato. I can see how pronounced my vibrato is, how fast it is, and how even it is.


I can see how I initiate and release my notes and if I stay on key or drift flat or sharp off key. I can learn to be more precise with note attack and release. Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment