Thursday, August 8, 2013

PayPerClick Bid Management Software – Pay Per Clicks Keyword AdWords Tool

PayPerClick Bid Management Software - Pay Per Clicks Keyword AdWords ToolClick Image To Visit Site Most people new to PPC Adwords and Pay Per Click Advertising create their campaigns incorrectly! This Pay Per Click Management Tool Will generate razor targeted Google Adwords campaigns! SpeedPPC and Keyword RoskStar are great tools … BUT! They are very expensive AND charge a monthly fee! Most of my customers want to create high quality Google Adwords Campaigns with 1000s of keywords, 1000s of AdGroups and Ads with 1000s of auto generated image text banner ads quickly and that’s what PPC Keyword Toolz does extremely well! Don’t just take my word for it read what my customers are saying below! But watch all 6 videos to see the software in action!


There are many more expensive tools like SpeedPPC or AdGrenade. You’ll see that PPC Keyword Toolz is all you really need for a very affordable price. Besides you get a lifetime of updates for FREE! Plus my 100% – no questions asked – money back gaurantee! It’s a no brainer!



I bought PPCkeywordtoolz some weeks back after hearing rave reviews. There are a few bugs but get this – I email Nitin about these bugs and he usually has them fixed in a matter of hours. Nitin is a developer that actually gives a damn about support. I think its because he uses the product himself. The product itself is great. This is so easy now I can fill my entire account limit today. 25 campaigns, 2000 adgroups with one keyword each, different image ads per campaign – great If you have multiple accounts to manage this software can help you build out campains in minutes. Usually cheap software is junk with poor support – not the case here. While Keyword rockstar is complex and sophisticated – and highly capable – its also very expensive. PPCkeywordtools is cheap, simple to use and very versatile. Gareth M Thomas Auckland, New Zealand


Nitin, you must be some kind of very scarce genius from Santa’s native land. 1. You produce incredibly powerful tools 2. You provide them to us mere humans at prices I am still struggling to believe. Fact is, I fell for Domain Hound and Keyword Genie even before looking at the ultra powerful Toolz. Some people may not understand this: your domain name choice and a few tweaks of your keywords can easily secure a top 3 position for you in google – without even one single link, article marketing, social bookmarking, or any other submission of anything. I have been successfully doing this, albeit the hard way. Now those 2 little tools are going to really push this to some major level. I grabbed the 3 tools, and do count me in whenever you bring out any other tool. ANY TOOL! Bless man RichNerd – Warrior Forum


After being totally fed up with trying to get support for ADGrenade because I lost my reg key, I came across Nitin’s PPC Keyword Toolz! I’m so happy I found this tool. I can create AdWords campaigns just like ADGrenade and Nitin’s support is second to none! He responds quickly! Just… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment