Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Options Trade Adjustment / Management

Options Trade Adjustment / ManagementClick Image To Visit Site I have been trading options for many years now. I started trading options on my own but with coaching and constant reading I have been able to improve my trading results. I was the founding member of a hedge fund and have trained many traders on trading options


Everyone knows that trading is a very dynamic profession. Most people learn the basics of option trading before jumping to trading with actual money. However, very few people have an idea of what they will do if the trade does not go according to plan, which by the way, happens almost always.



Imagine the confidence with which you can approach any market condition knowing that you have an answer to every curveball the market throws in your direction. Can you imagine the difference it will make to your trading results when you are calm knowing that you can handle anything that comes your way. You will improve your results many fold and sleep better at night. I am not advocating a magic wand to solve all your trading problems but the impact of what I am going to suggest has been nothing short of one for me. For $35.0 you can purchase this practical pdf document with a direct download. You will have the information in minutes and can implement the knowledge you gain from this book immediately in your trading. Click on the link below to obtain this knowledge now This e-book will give you a quick summary, a cheat sheet, with many possible adjustments you can do if you have one of many different options positions like a butterfly, iron condor, ratio spreads etc. There are many option tutors who will tell you how best to setup a trade but very few who will tell you all the options you have to adjust a trade once it is live in the market.


Whenever I asked an option tutor on how to adjust an option trade, the usual answer is ‘it depends’. It is true that the right adjustment that you can make to your position depends on your position and market dynamics but won’t it be great to have a list of all possible options available to you that you can quickly refer to in the heat of the moment, when you are trading.


Remember, having a cheat sheet with adjustment tactics does not mean that you can slap on one of many adjustments for any given position. But it is heck of lot better than joining a 5 or a 10 weeks course from an expensive tutor to learn some of these adjustments. I have been trading options for the past 5 years and what made the difference in my trading is having a quick go to adjustment which would manage my risk quickly. In-fact, I moved from having trading options as a hobby to advise hedge funds and traders on option adjustments. Based on my interactions with many traders I have had over the past… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment