Friday, August 16, 2013

Niche Profit Course – Niche Profit Course

Niche Profit Course - Niche Profit CourseClick Image To Visit Site Get An Insider’s Sneak-Peak Into How I OWNED Amazon’s Affiliate Program, Earning $94,325.70 In Commissions…


This total excludes the money I got from selling my top-earning Amazon site in a deal worth over $100,000.



Inside Niche Profit Course v2 I reveal exactly how I build both small niche Amazon websites as well as larger authority style websites…


So my question to you is, do you want to spend your whole life chasing loopholes, hoping to get lucky some day and then milk it for a month or two? Or…


Do you want to learn real skills that will teach you to create a solid, consistent and legit income stream from a real business that you own?


We all know the answer to this but for some reason when it comes to the internet, many people just want the lottery ticket.


I use all the tactics and strategies in this course constantly and have complete confidence they will set you down the right path to success if you take action with the information. Sure, you probably won’t make $5,000 in your first or second month, but believe me when I tell you that making money with Amazon is not that hard! This is by far the easiest way to make money online I’ve found and in the past few years a huge chunk of my business income has come from Amazon affiliate commissions…


Some of you already know me: My name is Chris Guthrie, I’m an internet marketer and I do all kinds of things online ranging from running a podcast, building websites and developing out software projects. However, nothing has made me more money than the income I’ve generated as a result of my focus on Amazon. Nothing! And believe me when I say I’ve tried it all. Sure they all made me money here and there but Amazon is why I was able to leave my job at the end of 2009 and do this full time.


Amazon is one of the biggest and oldest affiliate programs in the world and shoppers spent $32 billion at Amazon.com last year!


It’s been well-publicized that Amazon has spent untold millions optimizing their website and product pages for massive performance and conversions. Their site has been polished to a fine diamond – you really just need a trickle of traffic to make money with them. I have had sites which were receiving less than 100 visitors per day, that still sent me 1 or 2 sales per week. I’ve never experienced anything like that before.


Not only that but as soon as people land on their pages, they start window-shopping in a big way. They check out the related products, browse the bestsellers, add things to their cart for fun and generally just go buckwild! Amazon is designed to do exactly that, make people BUY! Just like those sneaky shelves of candy at the checkout… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment