Friday, August 23, 2013

Move To Holland

Move To HollandClick Image To Visit Site "Don’t give up the dream – Finally you can learn the exact steps you need to take to prepare, move and settle in Amsterdam/Holland, even if you thought it would never happen in your lifetime…no more ifs and buts!"


I also like the fact that you plan to update it several times a year, a problem I found with some literature.



This is truly inspirational, this is a perfect example of someone who has had to put up with the ups & downs of life, not only effecting people around him but also himself. It shows that with the right information and determination it is possible to make the move. From the US to Australia to London. Where ever you are, If you want to make the move to the Netherlands. This will make it happen.


Informative, well written, useful information that’s relevant to anybody thinking of moving to Holland.


If you fall into any of the above categories then this is your lucky day. Let me explain…


I visited Amsterdam for over a decade since I first went there aged just 19. Like many others, I instantly fell in love with the place.


Sometimes, I’d let myself think about living there one day. But I soon extinguished these thoughts out of my head. It seemed impossible from where I was standing. How could I ever move to Amsterdam?


Then a few years back I had a major piece of bad news: a death in my close family. I decided there and then that "life was too short" and I made a goal to move to Amsterdam in one year (when my rental lease ran out). No ifs, no buts – I believed that it was my destiny to go and live in Amsterdam and if I wanted it bad enough then I could make it happen.


Six months later I had even worse news. I was diagnosed with a life threatening health problem (I don’t even want to mention the name of it). This only made me more determined to get to Amsterdam. No way in hell was I going to turn back.


Almost a year to the date from when I first set my goal to move to Amsterdam, I used my one-way ticket and landed at Schipol. The best part was knowing that I was here to stay and I would never again experience that depressing feeling you get when you sit on the train leaving Centraal Station and watch Amsterdam disappear into the distance. I was here to stay.


This is just my own story. But there are many others like me who are also living the dream. Even so, out of all the people in my life that I have ever heard say "I wish I could move to Amsterdam", hardly any of them bothered to get up again after falling at the first hurdle. They wanted the dream but day-to-day life got in the way. Here’s an apt quote on life that… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment