Thursday, August 22, 2013

Matt Callen’s SimplyPLR – Unique PLR Niche Content – Article Marketing

Matt Callen's SimplyPLR - Unique PLR Niche Content - Article MarketingClick Image To Visit Site *** LIMITED TIME ONLY *** Join Today and Get 20 Ready-To-Go, Highly Optimized Adsense Websites FREE!


Attention: If you’re reading this message, you understand the Traffic boosting… SEO driving… Link-building power of article marketing. It’s the only guaranteed proven traffic generation strategy that lasts LONG TERM and works 100% of the time.



"What If I Created ALL of The Material You Needed For GUARANTEED Traffic Generation That Lasts LONG TERM and Works 100% of the Time?


Save Thousands of Dollars and Hundreds of Hours When We Give You Full Private Label Rights To Use Our Content and Software As Your Own!"


… PLUS get full private access to our proprietary blogging software that has helped our members generate thousands of FREE visitors each month…


What I’m about to reveal to you, may very well be the most important marketing advice you’ve ever read. Following this same advice rocked my business and has literally quadrupled my income the past 2 years. You ready for this?


The KEY to making big money online is generating traffic and leveraging the work of others.


You see, every one of us only has 24 hours in a day. (More like 12 hours if we’re being realistic)


… our productivity would be extremely limited. On top of that, the end result wouldn’t be close to the quality it could be if I "leveraged the work of others" to help me create an amazing product.


When I first started online several years ago, this is exactly what I did. I did all the work myself, which even included creating the graphics. It took me nearly 4 full months to create the website and actually start getting a very small stream of visitors. What in the world was I thinking?


I’ll tell you what I was thinking… I was thinking from an entirely WRONG perspective on how to create a successful online business. I wasn’t leveraging the time and skills of others like I should have… All I knew at the time was I spent an awful long time to make very minimal profit in the end. I should have leveraged the time and work of others!


Not only that, but I thought the best way to get visitors to my site was to just pay for it. That was a BAD idea!


Here’s another insider secret, and mistake I made early on in my marketing career…


"Don’t Pay For Traffic When You Can Get It For FREE!"


Here are some stats from just a few of my websites. The traffic shown here is 100% free traffic that I am getting primarily from search engines and articles…


My Website #1 – reached almost 300,000 visits in one month!


My Website #3 – practically 10,000 visits in a single month…


Getting highly targeted FREE traffic to your website is a whole lot easier and beneficial to you than forking over hundreds of dollars in advertising, PPC costs, or any other means of paying for traffic.


In the beginning I learned… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment