Friday, August 2, 2013

MATH PRAXIS I STUDY GUIDE

MATH PRAXIS I STUDY GUIDEClick Image To Visit Site There are thousands of teachers/students right now with their careers in jeopardy or on hold because they have yet to pass the Math PRAXIS I Test. DON’T BE ONE OF THEM! Lets talk about why people fail the Math PRAXIS I Test and how in the next 2-3 hours using my “STUDY GUIDE” you can raise your test score by 3-5 points. The reasons most people fail the test are a lack of knowledge of basic math principles, they do not know the correct way to take test, and/or they have the wrong mindset about the test. These problems are so prominate mainly because TRADITIONAL PRAXIS 1 STUDY GUIDES ARE NOT EFFECTIVE!!! Most traditional study guides do not relate to you, they give what I call “vanilla” answers, plain and simple. They give you answers assuming that you know the math or may not need different tips or strategies to find the correct answers. This, unfortunately, causes people to waste money and time, and loose peace of mind. The solution to this problem is the information I am providing in this booklet. YOU CAN PASS THE PRAXIS I MATH TEST!!!


Do not allow procrastination, skepticism, lack of investment in your personal success and indecision to be the causes of PRAXIS I failure. Thinking you’re the test preparation expert or will pass the PRAXIS I the same way you did other exams can destroy the teaching career you worked so hard to achieve. Even if you are not taking your PRAXIS I Test on the next testing date, act now. YOUR CAREER DEPENDS ON IT!



If you want an overly-simplistic Math Praxis I workbook or the traditional, boring study guide then this book is not for you. Instead, I purposefully wrote this book for the following type of person:


That is why my book is not like traditional Math Praxis I Study Guides, My Study Guide gets straight to the point. You already know most of the requirements you just need a few extra tips here and there to get you the passing score.So without wasting your precious time I will have you fill out a mock test so that you can see your strengths and weakness. After the practice test I will get down to the nitty gritty of precisely how to answer each question on the test correctly and the traps to look out for with each question.Once you have completed these tasks you will be ready to pass the MATH PRAXIS I TEST!


Short on funds? Yeah, I know. We all have been there too. You’ve already sacrificed thousands of dollars in tuition and years of your life to become a teacher. This final investment into your success is your cheapest option in the big picture. It’s your quickest escape route out of your current situation.


In all honesty my “Study Guide” really works. I am so confident that I promise if you are not 100% satisfied then… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment