Sunday, August 18, 2013

Marqueritte’s ART- Animals and Wildlife in Acrylic

Marqueritte's ART- Animals and Wildlife in AcrylicClick Image To Visit Site Can you Draw but cannot paint or cannot do either, well let me tell YOU, Everybody can paint you just need somebody to tell you HOW. That is just what I am planning to do. You will learn all about paintbrushes, paint, and how to make wonderful paintings. Get your canvas and paint ready and let’s have the time of our life


“Everybody can paint, is my motto, it is that everybody sees an object differently and not everybody has to have the same style. If You have your own style you just have to learn what to do with it. I will never change your style as that is your vision and identity but I can change your techniques and mistakes on proportions, lines, strokes, color, etc.



“I just love her art, the bright colors, and then not to speak about the eyes the eyes.”


“We are great friends, and she is a great artist, she sleeps ,eats and loves art. She is fun, and loves people.”


“I have been with Marqueritte for 2 years now and I love the way she teaches. I think I am one of the lucky onces, I live close-by and go to her atelier every week. Thank you Marqueritte and I wish you well in the future.”


My name is Marqueritte Clasquin and I live in the Netherlands, but I also lived in South Africa for 25 years, there my passion for animals and in particular wildlife started. Recently I have had expositions in various countries like Sweden, Denmark,France and England. People who are interested in my work can visit my atelier and a small gallery at home, there they can get an idea about the size and color they would want for their painting before they commission their painting. Not only do I paint animals but I also try to inform people about the problem we have in the world , of the population of animals getting smaller and smaller and how we can help to prevent them from extinction.


Four Great Video’s from 1, 5 hours to 2,5 hours of how to paint animals, how to correct mistakes , what to look out for. Use different paintbrushes and know how to use acrylic paint is just as important as the knowhow of painting animals. You will get to know me , no fake tekst reading, this is the real me.


ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products. Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment