Saturday, August 17, 2013

Make money, become a concert promoter

Make money, become a concert promoterClick Image To Visit Site Wouldn’t it be nice to make a bundle of money quickly, with little effort, promoting concerts? Of course it would. I for one, love to have money flowing into my bank account while working with music I love. Not to mention meeting people from all over who love the same music I do.


So, what do I to make money promoting concerts practically any time I want to? I use the inside strategies that have taken almost 10 years to develop. Over those 10 years, I’ve discovered how to get clubs practically begging me to book a concert at their club. I can book a show for my band almost any day of the year I want to. It has become so simple, it’s funny. My strategies will work for you. Whether you want to promote concerts, or be able to book your band whenever you want to, the choice is yours. The music business is wide open for you to take advantage of. I will show EXACTLY how I make ALL of my money. When I say EXACTLY, I mean it.



My strategies helped me: Promote tons of concerts Get my first band signed to a record label Build a massive network of music industry contacts Put MONEY in my pocket


I can say with 100% confidence, when I show you my promoting techniques, you will be mad that you didn’t think of them yourself. That anger will quickly turn to excitement when you see how easy it is to be successful in the promoting business. For beginners, my book will put you YEARS ahead of where you should be. I have been doing this almost 10 years. For EXPERTS, I guarantee that several of my strategies will absolutely blow your mind.


I’m going to even go one step further and do the unthinkable. As soon as you buy my book, I’m going to give you an insider subscription to my promoting activities. You’ll get to see all the details of every concert I am involved in.


You get the EXACT same strategies I use for every concert. Unlike other information on the market, I’m not going to bore you with pages and pages of useless garbage just to make the book look big and worthwhile. If you are looking for something to help put you to sleep, buy the other books available. If you want to be successful, and make MONEY promoting concerts, buy my book.


I cut to the chase in only 60 pages of promoting secrets, that you can start using immediately. If you can’t promote concerts with these techniques, the music business is not for you. I am totally lazy, and I did it. It takes 5-10 hours a week MAX. If you pay someone to do the gruntwork for you (I show you how to get it for FREE), you can cut that time down even more.


You will also get unlimited support by email, free lifetime updates, and insider knowledge through the… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment