Sunday, August 18, 2013

Killer Sales Letter Techniques Boosts Conversions and Explodes Profits – Killer Sales Letter

Killer Sales Letter Techniques Boosts Conversions and Explodes Profits - Killer Sales LetterClick Image To Visit Site P.S … for the next 5 minutes, you’ll discover a really valuable technique that can easily double, triple or even QUADRUPLE your sales. ;-)


It’s seven-thirty Monday morning. You’re not really looking forward to another grueling week at work, so you turn on your computer. While you sip your morning coffee, you watch Anthony Robbins on YouTube giving you 12 Keys Of Unlimited Success.



It’s now 8:07am, and you’re feeling totally unstoppable and positively empowered because Anthony Robbins has just given you a personal coaching session that got you charged up with everything you need to live the life you’ve always wanted.


The next moment, you’re out the door. Once in your office, you close the door behind you, do a bit of tweaking for your sales letter and start marketing and promoting your "How To Create An Online Business in 20 Days" eBook on various sites. Before you know it, it’s already lunch hour. You quickly leave your office just to grab a sandwich.


By the time you got back, you realized you got two emails with the subject line "Notification of Payment Received" from Paypal. You can’t help but find yourself patting your back for your victory this morning. Feeling high, you go on to Craigslist and eBay to do more marketing. And again within an hour, you’ve got another sale in your pocket. No sweat!


This goes on all day long, and you surprisingly find yourself smiling all the time. Gone are the stress and struggling that you used to have — and in their place is a deep-rooted confidence that you can win over any prospect. It’s never been this easy!


You think to yourself, "If only every day could be like this … why, I might just earn a six-figure income this year."


It wasn’t too long ago that I was trying to sell something over the internet. Like most of you, I worked pretty hard at keyword research, building html pages and when they were finally live together with my sales pages, I proceeded to work hard at marketing and promoting it.


This went on for a while … but the weird thing is, NOT A SINGLE SALE came in! I refreshed my PayPal account every now and then (yeah … you know the deal, don’t you?). Still NOTHING! I was FRUSTRATED to say the least.


I told myself … "hmm, it must be because I’m not promoting it hard enough.". To cut the long story short, hardly any sale came in UNTIL I actually changed my strategy and approach.


This time round … I was personally shocked YET pleasantly surprised with the results I was getting. I told myself "Damn … I’ve got to share this because I KNOW this will HELP THEM (i.e YOU) GET MORE PROFITS !"


Next thing I did was to do a detailed and meticulous study of the many other sales letters out there and made notes on what they did right, what they did wrong, etc. And noticed patterns with the… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment