Thursday, August 8, 2013

How To Paint With Oil by Nacho Quiroga

How To Paint With Oil by Nacho QuirogaClick Image To Visit Site Its so easy to recognize if a painting was made by a professional artist or by an amateur.


You can notice it in the hardness of the image, its Perspective, Lights, Shadows, Framing, Balance and many other "Little things" that some people disregard, but they make the "Big Difference"



My purpose in writing this book is providing technical support and Basic Fundamentals in the Art of Painting, both for those who are starting and those who already have knowledge.


Let you know these "small details" that enrich the work and other aspects that make it stand out from the rest and look so fine that people even want to touch it…


Imagine for a moment that painting is something that comes out of you, that Entertains you and that makes you feel Truly Amazed…


This book was made in a digital PDF file, so you can download it to your computer and Start reading it in the exact moment that you bought it, it does not matter where you live or what time it is in your country. Without freight waits. Even if its 3 AM!


Also this book offers a detailed explanation of how I paint my own paintings, based in the experience and analysis of many years, Technique and Style.


Well, Actually Im living from art, Im an Art teacher and I have a workshop in Cordoba, Argentina where I have been teaching Classical Realism for more than 4 years with over 100 students with Incredible results! Ive exposed and sold my art in my country and outside of it.


Since I was a child I liked art, probably because my father José Manuel Quiroga gave me this gift from father to son. This passion was growing inside me since I was very little when circumstances of life made me get out of school and start working for my fathers company where we used to make films the whole day and night…


Through the years, together with the TV, graphic arts came to my life which under my father instructions expanded my knowledge in many aspects. But this passion remained inside me, so when I was 26 (1975) I left home to live my own life, continue my professional and artistic career as a photographer, doing photography and expositions together. Thats how I learned through the years how to do things without theory but with practice and mistake, even without the basic skills that school should have gave me.


I begin to paint as an autodidact, I make some works with simple paint, pencil and watercolors, I was always being motivated by friends and artists like Axel Amuchástegui and others. But in spite of the enthusiasm of all of them for my works, my ambitions and self-criticism, far yet, live painting and even know how to paint very well…


In the 80s I started to expose simultaneously photographs and paintings until 1996, year where I interrupted my career because of work and another passion which was Alternative… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment