Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How To Make A Fortune Writing For Fortune 500 Companies

How To Make A Fortune Writing For Fortune 500 CompaniesClick Image To Visit Site “Here’s How You Can Make an ABSOLUTE FORTUNE Writing for Fortune 500 Companies… even if you don’t know where to start, who to talk to or what to say!” — Guaranteed!


Would you like to discover the secrets of the incredibly lucrative corporate writing industry from a successful marketing executive who’s been hiring writers for over 22 years?



You Can Make Major Money as a Freelance Corporate Writer, Even if You’re an Absolute Beginner


I don’t care if you’re a professional writer or a beginner. It doesn’t matter if you’re a schoolteacher or an actor. Or a student or a housewife.


Hi, my name is Nelson Duffle and I’m a senior marketing executive who’s been searching for freelance corporate writers for a LONG time.


For 22 years, I’ve been working on and off for some of the largest corporations in America, including 15 of the Fortune 500. As you may know, the Fortune 500 is a listing of the largest publicly-traded American corporations, based on gross revenue.


These companies are huge and they all have one thing in common – they desperately need good writers.


My jobs with them primarily involve running their marketing departments and, as a result, I’ve had the responsibility of managing some extremely large budgets. I’m talking about money that has been allocated for marketing, advertising, branding, public relations and yes…WRITING.


In every case and in every company, I’ve had more work to do than I could possibly do alone. At one point, I was managing a staff of 50 writers, educators, producers and designers, and I STILL had to find outside freelancers to help.


In fact, I’ve literally only had FIVE writers ever contact me over 22 years, asking me to look at their portfolios and possibly hire them for writing assignments.


There are obviously lots of writers in the world who would love to freelance for mega-corporations like Fidelity, Campbell Soup, Apple, Shell, General Motors or any of the many others that I’ve worked with.


But for some reason, I just haven’t really ever heard from many of those writers. And neither have my professional associates, colleagues and friends at other major corporations. We all talk about how hard it is to find and keep good writers.


Let me ask you a direct question – would you like to do some freelance writing for a Fortune 500 company?


Or what about any company, as long as there was an opportunity for you to choose the projects you wanted to work on, set the hours that you wanted to work, and still make some really serious money?


Would you like to add some of the companies that I mentioned earlier to your resume, so that you could proudly point to them and say “yes, I wrote a brochure for XYZ Corporation” or “yes, I get hired frequently to help write their website content?”


I’ve decided that it is time to… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment