Monday, August 19, 2013

Heart Harmony Communications – CB – Employee Performance Reviews

Heart Harmony Communications - CB – Employee Performance ReviewsClick Image To Visit Site Employee Performance Reviews can be one of the best tools to boost performance, improve morale and increase productivity … if they are done well.


But too often people just fill in the forms and wonder why they didn’t get the results they were looking for. Or, they are suddenly faced by an employee in tears, or who gets angry during their performance appraisal. Or, they have to deal with a poor performer. These everyday events can trip up the most experienced managers – and derail your whole performance review process unless you know what to do.



So, where do you find out how to conduct employee appraisals that work? Most resources on the market are full of complex theories or require expensive software.


… And to make it worse they are only designed for big business – assuming massive human resource management departments and extensive administration staff to make the system run.


Small business and most managers simply don’t have the time or the money to deal with employee performance appraisals that way. And a cut-down system just doesn’t match the needs of small business and small business owners.


Employee Performance Reviews – Tips, Templates and Tactics is specially designed to meet the needs of small business.


To give you a bit more background – my name is Ingrid Cliff and to tell you a bit about myself I was a Human Resource Manager for 25 years in a range of different public and private sector companies ranging from just over 100 workers to 7000 employees in my largest agency.


I have a Degree in Psychology and Industrial Relations and my professional experience includes having worked in places as diverse as the Qld Industrial Commission as Research Officer to the Commission. I have been the Director of Human Resources for a large State Government Department as well as HR Manager for an aggressively expanding private sector company with offices across Australia.


One my areas of expertise was performance management and I implemented or improved the performance management systems in each workplace I worked with. How I would do that was work with each company to create the system that was right for them and their culture – train managers and their team members on performance reviews, and then sit with each manager as their personal coach during their first round of reviews.


That means I have been part of literally many hundreds of reviews over the years and have trained a few thousand people. But I didn’t just teach, I also applied these same concepts to my team in HR and in once case I had a team of superb professionals, so I know what it is like to be afraid of some conversations and trying to juggle diaries to make time for performance reviews amongst your deadlines.


I’ve taught performance management … I’ve lived performance management … I’ve done performance management.


I have in-the-trenches hands on experience of employee evaluations – so know all the tips and tactics to… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment