Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Headline Swipe File: Gary Halbert, John Carlton, and Clayton Makepeace Recommend this

Headline Swipe File: Gary Halbert, John Carlton, and Clayton Makepeace Recommend thisClick Image To Visit Site When The #1 Copywriter in History and the Most Insanely Bad A$$ Copywriter on the Planet Recommend Cosmo…Shouldn’t You Be Listening?


Want to write headlines that harpoon your prospects eyeballs then wheel them unmercifully into your copy (even when they don’t want to read)? Then this will be the most important letter you’ll ever read.



What if by some miracle, I’ve pulled some strings, making it possible for you to have the highest paid copywriters on the planet–right there sitting beside you–next time you sit down to write your salesletter?


Can you guess where some of the highest paid and most respected copywriters in the world work? I’ll give you a hint, here’s some of the headlines they’ve written:


HIS #1 SEX WISH. 71 guys crave this move. You’re gonna want to drop the magazine and do it on the spot.


BEST. SEX. EVER. Out gutsy new tips are guaranteed to give him the most bad ass orgasm imaginable and you too.


Yep, the same magazine that crams my wife’s head so full of twisted ideas about the male psyche. that at times I’m left wondering how the editors got in my head.


One Day I Found Myself Peeing On a Stick, Praying To God I Wasn’t Pregnant… Trouble Is, I’M A GUY!


Why would Cosmopolitan magazine staffs the highest paid copywriters on the planet? Cosmo is magazine isn’t just a shelf magazine, it’s a checkout magazine. Meaning that their headlines must grab a readers attention in the checkout isle of the super market.


Correct me if I’m wrong….But isn’t that what you need you copy to do? Grab your readers attention and wheel them helplessly into your copy.


Yeah I know, the list reads like a who’s who of the top marketers and copywriters on the planet…


More importantly… Each of these marketing Gods have praised Cosmo magazine for headlines and great copy ideas. In fact each of them have at one time or another recommend that you go buy a copy of Cosmo for yourself.


When experts like Gary Halbert, John Carlton, Michael Fortin and Eben Pagan have agree that Cosmo Magazine is worth it’s weight in Gold…


Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past 5 years you’ve no doubt heard of Harlan Kilstein. This guy’s not only an A-Level copywriter…


My point isn’t that Harlan’s a bad a$$, my point is… check out this email Harlan sent out to his list talking about my Cosmo Swipe file…


Here’s What A-Level Copywriter Harlan Kilstein Had To Say In An Email To His List…


"On the Checkout Humiliation Scale. . . Buying Cosmo Is Right Up There With Grabbing a Box of Super Absorbent Tampax. . . "


There were 3 boxes of Cosmopolitans laying dormant in her basement…She calls it her "Someday I’m gonna read this pile"…


Words can’t express the happiness I felt while smuggling this bucket load of smut out of my Grandmas hands….


SEX HE CRAVES. We help you… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment