Monday, August 19, 2013

Great Christmas Piano Hits!

Great Christmas Piano Hits!Click Image To Visit Site These three magnificent E-books for the total beginner, intermediate and advanced players contain amazingly clear VIDEO TUTORIALS and beautiful arrangements of your favorite Christmas songs.


My name is David and together with Ido, my business partner and fellow musician, we’ve been providing piano lessons on-line since 2008. We’ve taught THOUSANDS of online students and strive to spread the love for Piano and make Piano playing easy and accessible to everyone.



We are excited about this Christmas Piano Music pack as we are sure we have solved issues such as reading piano sheets and coordination which have challenged many students who want to learn how to play the piano. Now you can EASILY play your favorite Christmas Piano Music!


"Learning from your site for me is by far the easiest and most enjoyable, and I’ve tried them all. I really like that you play the song through once before the teaching begins to get an idea of what it should sound like. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks."


Are you a total beginner? If you just started playing the piano, level 1 will guide you step by step until you can play simple basic versions of your favorite Christmas piano songs without even having to read the piano sheets. By simply following our clear video demonstrations you will be playing your favorite songs very quickly.


"When I was 5, my Mama tried to teach me to play the piano. But it was hopeless. It seemed so complicated; I just didn’t get it. The years passed, and I could only admire & envy others as they sat at the piano & played beautiful music.


Now at 65, I have easily & quickly learned to play using David’s methods. It’s amazing! I was thrilled when my first efforts produced recognizable songs! Within minutes I have fulfilled my lifelong dream of making music!


I’ve always dreamed of having my family gathered around me playing carols as they joined in song. I was so excited about the "Great Piano Christmas Hits" e-Books because my dream could come true!


My dear Mama passed away 3 years ago, but I know she’ll be smiling down on me from heaven on Christmas Eve as my family & friends gather around to hear me play Christmas carols.


What if you can already play melodies with your right hand and you don’t know what to do with the left? Our second book is just what you’re looking for. We will take you hand in hand until you can play the melody with the right hand and show you how to accompany with the left.


I am 46 years old and I took piano lessons when I was about 8 yrs old for about a year. So my knowledge was limited. But then my kids (ages 12 and 13 now) started taking lessons and I felt like I needed to study and learn more so I could keep up with them.


Piano Play It has helped me do just that and… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment