Monday, August 5, 2013

Fast Guitar Exercises For Speed

Fast Guitar Exercises For SpeedClick Image To Visit Site You see, I have developed a program that these ‘Great Guitarists’ don’t want you to know about because people are taking a huge short-cut using this program and it’s pissing off those who did it the hard way!


What you might not understand is that every second you spend playing guitar right now is wasted time. Because you are just like 99.9% of every other guitar players in the world.



The other 0.1% are getting a leg up, using Guitar Burning Speed to increase their practice payoff, and shredding the way you want to be able to.


This ‘secret’ was the exact method of practicing to gain incredible speed and agility, I rushed home, grabbed my guitar, and started playing. After the first practice session I looked at my hands flowing across the fretboard like I had never been able to do before…


I had never seen results like this before, and even better, I didn’t know of any other guitarist that had this information! As if it was a secret scroll I kept it hidden. Then one day I decided to let one of my friends in on the secret. After trying it out they said…


"You Will Increase Speed And Strength In Your Picking Arm So Much, You Will Play Solo’s That Send Shivers Down Peoples Spines!"


"You’ll Have Fun Practicing And Have Tons Of Motivation After You See The Fast Results. You Will Be Practicing The Right Things To Advance Your Ability, Fast!"


You will take your guitar playing to the next level. Never look back as you increase your abilities in all areas of your playing, and become a better musician which will give you the freedom and ability to play any song, any solo, anything you have always wanted to be able to play! This will open more opportunities to play guitar as well. Be asked to play in bands, play on stages and show your talent to the world. Imagine, hundreds of people screaming at you to play guitar.


"In Just 2 Weeks Spending Only 20 Minutes A Day, I Will Rapidly Increase Your Guitar Speed And Give You The Ability To Run Rings Around Every Other Guitar Player!"


If you are not completely satisfied with the results you get from my program I will refund 100% of your money. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.


This means if at any point within 8 weeks after your purchase you feel as you have not developed the skills I said you would, I will refund your small investment.


Learn Every Note On The Fretboard In 15 Minutes – $24.99 Value – The easiest way to learn every note on the fretboard, this amazing new system is so simple anybody can learn it!


The Guitar Scale Tool – $19.99 Value – Calculate and visualize scales on an easy to view fretboard. Find any scale you will ever want to know! (Windows Only)


Easy Chord Guitar Chord Dictionary – $19.99 Value – EasyChord is a guitar chord dictionary with… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment