Thursday, August 15, 2013

Email Marketing Domination

Email Marketing DominationClick Image To Visit Site You just can’t beat real numbers Jason has derived from huge email campaigns across a variety of industries.


EVERY email “guru” I know, warned against using one simple tactic which increased my click through rate 400%.



Big Jason Henderson has earned The Halbert Seal of Approval and I follow his advice faithfully above all others. "


Bond Halbert Los Angeles, CA Marketing Consultant (Son of Legendary Copywriter, Gary Halbert)


If you would like to know how to dramatically increase the response to any email overnight, then read this page very carefully.


I’ve never heard this type of information on email marketing anywhere let alone at these masterminds (except when Big Jason was speaking).


I took a ton of notes and will be testing out these email strategies revealed by Adam Lapp of MECLABS and Big Jason himself.


If you haven’t already, I suggest getting any and all of their material unless you are in my business in which case, I’d like to suggest wasting hundreds of hours looking for outdated free advice"


Bond Halbert Los Angeles, CA Marketing Consultant (Son of Legendary Copywriter, Gary Halbert)


I’ve been studying and using email marketing to make money since the 1980s, so I know a thing or two about this. I can positively say that Big Jason is as smart as he is tall (he’s 6’11”).


This dude blew me away with his detailed knowledge on some of the most important aspects of the email game – deliverability, response rates, testing, metrics, list building and a lot of other tactics that most marketers — even the big guys — are getting wrong.


Even if you’ve been in IM for years, or think you know everything there is to know about email marketing, (which you don’t), you need to sit up and pay serious attention to this guy.


His techniques will ensure that your email marketing is running at peak performance and earning you top dollar.


If within 60 days, you don’t feel like you’ve received at least 100x times the price of your investment or for whatever reason you’re not happy with the decison you’ve made today, I want –NO I demand– that you contact myself or Paypal for a refund.


If you have any issues with Paypal. let me know. I’ll lay the smack down on them and get you the refund.


Heck! Call me at 650-843-9170 even with just one minute left in the 60 day trial period, and your no-hassle refund is a done deal!


"Big Jason. My name is ___________. My Paypal order number is ___________ My membership email is __________. Refund me."


And yes, I’m that confident that you will be utterly blown away by what you’re about to discover in a few short minutes.


Don’t want to talk on the phone? Email me personally at bigjason [@] emaildominion.com or contact me via skype @ bigmarketing (refund requests only please).


If you don’t see a… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment