Friday, August 9, 2013

DSLR Photography for beginners Manual-Digital Photography Basics to Ballistic!

DSLR Photography for beginners Manual-Digital Photography Basics to Ballistic!Click Image To Visit Site "Hey guys, Photography is more fun for me… I enjoy being in control of my camera and I’ve seen instant results. Thanks for all the tips. "


"Hi David, I just wanted to take minute to say ‘thank you’ for sharing your knowledge. After reading your book my prior knowledge of images make more sense and I enjoy my photographs even more. I don’t remember how I found your site, but I am so thankful that I did. It must have been fate! Thanks again."



"david, cuz of your e-book i took my huge directory of sh*t photographs and made them awesome for my family to watch, to be honest i never had too much experience with my camera i just thought point and click was it but what i knew wasnt enough cuz after reading your e-book i got real good and now my pics are coming out the way i ****** want them to, thanks for making everything so much freakin easier!! I feel like a damn pro now :) take care guys and thanks again. Looking forward to your next publication! " (edited for parental language control)


In case you are wondering, “Digital Photography 4 The Creative Eye” was created with the possibilities of DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) cameras in mind, but that doesn’t mean you can’t use it with your compact digital camera. Of course there are some things that you can’t do with your compact (like change lenses) but 80% of the techniques, tricks and tips apply to compacts too. You know all those settings you never understood how to take advantage of on your compact camera (because the manual never explained them well enough)?


Just purchased your guide, on first sight seems packed with information. Thanks.


Your "Digital Photography 4 The Creative Eye" guide took me from confused to enthused! All those settings I did not know how to use now work FOR my photographs. Your guide is the only one I’ve seen which includes a 180 page plus (Photoshop based) image editing guide included in the low price. Now my friends ASK to see my latest photographs! I am so excited with my photographs now! Thanks, Jim


The adventure of photography opens up a world of creative possibilities. It is not about someone else’s world, it’s YOUR passion that gets reflected in the images that you capture. When you learn to look at everything with the eyes of a photographer, you’ll see the world in a whole new way. That dull chair in your living room turns into a unique, colorful and exciting image.


Digital image editing is the next level in creating great images. From correcting digital photos to creating special effects or moods for your images to creating graphics for the Web, digital image editing’s uses are almost endless…


“Digital Photography 4 The Creative Eye” used the Adobe Photoshop CS3 editor to illustrate the digital image editing process, but if you are using free digital… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment