Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dota 2 Ownage System

Dota 2 Ownage SystemClick Image To Visit Site I hope you’re ready for this… … Because I’m about to speak to you very, very frankly. I’m about to show you EXACTLY how I scaled the summit of the Dota elite, winning a couple of tournaments along the way, creating my own 5-Man strategies and helping my friends achieve the success I have. Breaking all the so-called guru’s “rules” and doing it all without hacks, cheats and exploits. BUT what’s more (and perhaps shocking to you) is I’m NOT the only one doing it. Because this a real, tried and tested method and NOT yet another cut and paste ‘hero guide’ written by random internet person #11455. Fact is – Dota 2 Ownage works.


I have been playing Dota and its various versions for the better part of the last eight years, ever since Eul rolled out the first ever Dota map back in 2003.



There has been no looking back and I’ve been striving for excellence in everything I did ever since.


I’ve uncovered hidden juking spots, razor-sharp strategies and even participated and won a couple of online and LAN tournaments in my country.


If this is the kind of greatness you want to achieve, then this is the page you’ve been looking for.


You being here means you understand the kind of obsession I have with this game and the level at which I have been playing at for the past 8 years.


Dota isn’t ‘just a game’ to me and my peers – it’s my chance to become something special in one of most competitive games in the history of E-Sports.


I’ve been playing Dota ever since high school and refining not only my individual but my team and leadership skills as well.


This has served me well to date, as I have been able to lead 3 different 5-Man teams to victory in competitions both on-line and off-line.


But, with success comes a certain degree of attention. When people found out who I was, it was inevitable that they asked me how I did it.


I was getting so many in-game messages that it was literally ruining the amount of fun I had with the game, with spam flooding in from random people I had never met, let alone played a game with asking me for strategies on drafting, how to play their favorite heroes, etc etc..


Of course, I’m all for giving back to the community that has supported me all these years, but I also want to be able to continue playing the game undistracted. No single player should have all the knowledge and that’s why I’ve decided it’s about time to finally share everything I’ve learned in Dota with players who have been playing just as long as I have and those that are just starting to immerse themselves in these immensely complex and harsh gaming environment.


I was spending hours at a time helping random strangers… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment