Sunday, August 4, 2013

Diablo 3 Leveling – The #1 Bestselling Diablo 3 Leveling Guide

Diablo 3 Leveling - The #1 Bestselling Diablo 3 Leveling GuideClick Image To Visit Site I’ve been playing for the last decade at the world’s top MMORPGs. Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot and World of Warcraft… blasting through levels on my way to the top level at the fastest time possible.


It comes from my childhood obsession of trying to complete Super Mario 3 and Doom 2 in record time. It’s in my blood. And if this is the kind of greatness you want to achieve, I urge you to read on.



Because I guarantee that by the time you reach the end of this page, you will understand Diablo 3 better than 99% of the players out there.


And in a year crowded with MMO releases, Diablo 3 still managed to be the most anticipated game out there and there are plenty of good reasons, but all the anticipation in the world is meaningless if you can’t figure out how to get through such a massive new game.


And when the game came out, there was just so much more to explore, artisans, followers, skill runes, the list was endless.


They’ve grown and changed a lot in the last 10 years and the games that have hit the market as a result have gotten bigger, more in depth and much more fun to play. Gone are the years of grinding and aimless wandering.


But when the grinding goes and hundreds of quests take its place, players are left scratching their heads.


Diablo 3 is a massive game. Don’t let the 60 levels fool you. There is more content in this game than most MMOs ever have at initial launch with 5 classes, 3 followers, 2 artisans and with hundreds of quests. Throw in the endless possibilities with skill runes, gems, dyes, potions, scrolls, tomes (phew!) and you have a game with so much to do and so many places to go that players are tearing their hair out trying to figure out what to do first and how to get through it faster.


Within three days of the launch, I’ve had dozens of players knocking down my door in chat trying to get my help.


Fast forward a week and I’m at Level 60, pimped out with Legendary Armor and Weapons… Cue a stampede of players wanting to know how I did it and in record time.


I’ve been playing Diablo 3 since its original beta period, since 2011. It’s been an obsession of mine ever since – some claim to be professional D3 players; others prove it.


I have mastered every single class of D3, have helped my friends, relatives and colleagues to level their characters. All my experience will be yours!


You see, there are players in the game and then there are professional players. Let’s be perfectly honest. One out of ten players will eventually reach level 60… note the use of the word eventually.


They sit in front of the computer 12 hours a day, rapidly clicking the mouse, running back and forth like a… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment