Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bloggers Roadmap – Highway to Blogging Success

Bloggers Roadmap - Highway to Blogging SuccessClick Image To Visit Site From: Daniel Sumner – Blogger and Internet Marketer Subject: Creating a professional blog that makes a difference


There are hundreds of millions of blogs online and thousands coming online every day. What chance do you stand to make your blog stand out from the rest?



What if I was to let you into the secrets I use to help you create a successful blog? A blog that will generate traffic, earn you an income and make you an authority within your niche would you be interested?


If the answer is yes, please keep reading as I will reveal the perfect formula for creating a blog and a blog strategy that works.


This is me, just a regular guy, nothing special in any way from you or anyone else. Apart from I make an online income and that gives me freedom.


Since I started my first blog in 2006 I must admit, I never made much of a difference. I never made much of an impact at all to be perfectly honest. It wasn’t until I figured out what I was doing wrong and took notice of the people who were doing things right, I eventually started to see success.


For a lot of people, and I’m talking about 99% of blogs online when I say this. They will never succeed in creating a successful blog. Some will never even get a comment other than comments from friends and associates who are trying to help out. This may sound harsh, but it’s true. Blogging is a skill and it requires a strategy to make it work.


You have been producing great info products for a long time Dan, and none of them ever disappoint. The Bloggers Roadmap is no exception either. This is 62 pages of no fluff, pure content driven by your passion for blogging.


From content to plugins, passion to posting this is hands down the best blogging books I have ever read. Its as simple as that, don’t just sit and stare people; you need to read this today!!!


I’m sure you know the feeling. You spend a full day even two or three days creating the best post you have even written. You hit the submit button and you wait for the comments and traffic to come. But they never do, no matter how long you wait or how many posts you write they still don’t come!


At this point you start to analyze your blog, thinking about what is actually wrong? You look at your content “It’s fine”, you look at your blog layout “it looks ok” You check your monetizing “ads look great” You ask yourself what’s wrong but you don’t have the answers.


How long can you honestly continue like this? Do you feel like you are wasting your time creating post after post with NO RESULTS? Not a cent made, not a comment received, no traffic what so ever! Is it time to give up?


Creating an engaging… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment