Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bank Big Profits Selling Vintage Topographical View Postcards on eBay

Bank Big Profits Selling Vintage Topographical View Postcards on eBayClick Image To Visit Site "Dirty Pieces of Paper Can Earn You A Full-Time Living on eBay, Using Little Known Tips, Tricks and Techniques that Took Me More Than FORTY YEARS to Learn!"


There’s something I want you to know, about an incredible way to make really fabulous profits on eBay, and I bet you won’t ever hear this from anyone else. That’s because if any other eBay seller knows about this goldmine, they’re certainly keeping it to themselves.



I would keep it secret too if it wasn’t for the fact I have made so much money from this business and I know it can never be saturated no matter how many people begin selling the product we’ll talk about today on eBay. In fact this business grows better by the day and can be worked on all eBay sites – I work mainly on eBay.com and eBay.co.uk – but you can work it on the Australian site, or in Canada, as well as in America and the UK, you can work it anywhere in the world in fact offering access to the Internet and to eBay!


First let me tell you there’s nothing secret about what I’m doing to make a very decent living on eBay, I write about it all the time, I am an eBay PowerSeller and editor of a newsletter about making money on eBay, I’ve always been very open about what I sell and how much money I make.


But even with so many years’ experience most of my readers find it hard to believe a dirty postcard like that shown below and which I bought for pennies can fetch £155 – approximately $250 at the time – on eBay! :


Even better, here’s a card I didn’t actually buy, it was included in a bundle of really poor quality postcards I picked up at auction and no one, except me, had spotted this on the reverse of a topographical postcard which subsequently made me more than $370 on eBay.com


And so, with such wonderful profits you won’t be surprised to learn, when people ask me: ‘What’s the best thing to sell on eBay?’, I always answer ‘preferably something collectible, old and rare, which costs you little or nothing to buy and sells at a respectable mark up, and very often reaches record-breaking finishing prices! That’s the best thing to sell on eBay.’


So many things fit the bill, like stamps and coins, books and cigarette cards, but none I’ve encountered in my forty years of selling collectibles comes even close to vintage postcards for generating a really good income, even for sellers lacking experience and knowledge and without investing huge chunks of cash to get started.


Now I’ve recorded everything I know to paper, or rather to eBook, which will tell you all I know about selling postcards , and making money every time you list these hot little collectibles on eBay.


Finally – Available for the Very First… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment