Monday, August 19, 2013

Amir Rimer’s Flip Course

Amir Rimer's Flip CourseClick Image To Visit Site Jim Cockrum SilentJim.com The most read eBay/Internet success newsletter


My best selling eBook which has already been downloaded more than 12,000 times, and my weekly newsletter!



Hi Amir, Wow, I am extraordinarily excited writing you this testimonial! You know, I have been involved in Internet Marketing for so SO many years that nothing can really make me jump off my chair anymore. This was of course all true, until I saw your Flip Course. It doesn’t really get much better than this, does it? You really took step by step instructions and customer support to a whole new level (a dimension in fact).


Yes, Amir, I see that your Flip Course is really a step by step formula for success, but what am I actually going to be taught there?


This is the best course on making money from PLR products I’ve ever seen. Most PLR courses are garbage. They don’t explain stuff the right way, they don’t give you step by step methods, and most of what they teach doesn’t work. FlipCourse is different. Everything is explained super well, all the expectations are realistic, and best of all, it just works. I also love that the whole process is easily outsourced! Thanks! John Jonas http://www.ReplaceMyself.com


You are going to get access to a private page that contains 8 weeks of lessons. All the lesson are already inside the members area, so you don’t need to wait for future lessons or anything like that.


To be honest, this is the best site flipping course I’ve taken so far. Amir’s course took me by the hand step by step from start to finish getting my site up and running and listed on Sitepoint in just a few days. I have bought so many site flipping courses in the past but none of them come close to Amir’s course. Moreover, Amir’s support is second to none. I remember when I built my first site and had a problem because my image did not show up after I uploaded the site to my server. I sent him an email (it was about 1.00 am in Israel) He got back to me immediately and stayed with me throughout the night (4 hrs.) until I fixed my problem. I’m so impress with his dedication to his students. I can’t believe that someone will do that. He is so kind, patient and professional. I never regret to take his course. I sold my first site in my life for $125. That’s so awesome for an average guy who is technically challenged like myself. When I tell my friends that I flip sites on Sitepoint for a living. They can’t believe it!! Thank you very much Amir for changing my life. I never imagined that I can be a professional site flipper right now. God bless you.


This Flip Course is going to help you create a genuine profitable BUSINESS. As such, in addition to the small investment in the… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment