Friday, August 23, 2013

American Business Launch

American Business LaunchClick Image To Visit Site It’s no secret America is one of the largest and most wealthy marketplaces in the world. It just makes sense to take your business where the buyers are. We all know the first three rules of business are: Location, Location, and Location.


It might surprise you to know an online business in America operates for a fraction of what the same business could cost you in your own country.



The reality is it’s very difficult to find reliable information about setting up an American business when you don’t live in America.


FitnessLyceum – an online store retailing fitness equipment in the United States but set up and run by Robert Mangan, a non-U.S. resident living ‘down under’.


Setting up a business is hard work. But setting up a business in America when you don’t even live there, are not a resident or a citizen, and when you live half way around the world, is nearly impossible.


Sometimes I felt like I was alone, paddling upstream, in rapids infested with sharks. I wondered if establishing a business in another country truly was something best left to fancy corporations with their expensive lawyers.


So I spent several months searching Google, just hoping to figure out a way to get my business started. The information I wanted simply wasn’t to be found, or worse still, the information I did find was often just plain wrong!


More than once I fell prey to those online scam artists who make their fortunes from folks like you and me who are just trying to earn an honest living online. I consider myself fairly savvy, but they promised easy solutions to the exact problems I faced trying to setup my business.


They say experience is the best teacher, but I’m not sure that’s true. If there had been someone to guide me through the entire process, walking ahead and warning me of potential dangers, I think I could have learned just as much.


Online entrepreneurship can be lonely, but what if you could talk to someone who has already been there and succeeded? That is why I decided to write this book.


Through trial and error (sometimes more error than anything), I’ve blazed a trail for anyone who wants to base their online business in the United States. Why shouldn’t everyone be allowed to benefit from my blood, sweat, and tears?


I’ll share personal experiences with you. I’ll reveal the paradigm shift that made everything work for me, and why it will work for you too


How to open a U.S. bank account so you will avoid the outrageous exchange rates and check cashing fees charged by all banks


How to obtain a U.S. merchant account so you will get the lowest transaction fees and are able to compete with large American companies


How to find products, retail them online, provide excellent customer care, and manage all this from a small corner of your home… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment