Sunday, August 11, 2013

7 Figure Presentation Blueprint « 7 Figure Speaking Empire

7 Figure Presentation Blueprint « 7 Figure Speaking EmpireClick Image To Visit Site You are about to receive a PDF of the exact blueprint Dave follows when he trains his speaker clients. Also as part of this offer, Dave is providing a PDF version of the script that he used to grow his first company to #35 on the INC Magazine list of 500 fastest growing companies. Also, when you are brought to the thank you page you will also gain access to a two-part, 3.5 hour video training series which will put the blueprint into perspective.


The 7 figure Blueprint will tell you absolutely everything you need to know to make money from speaking. It will take you from where you are now to earning 7 figures in your first year.



The 7 Figure Presentation Blueprint will show you a foolproof, step by step plan to achieving your financial dreams through public speaking. This plan is so well designed and structured that ABSOLUTELY ANYBODY can follow it.


“If you are not getting speaker training from Dave and Dustin you are throwing money out the window…”


“Dave, you really have a big heart and I respect you a lot. You guys [Speaking Empire] have ‘cracked the code’. Impressive!”


“Hi I’m Arvee Robinson, I’m the master speaker trainer, and I’ve been teaching trainers and speaking on stages all over the world for years. I just finished my Power Day with Dave & Dustin and I have to tell you, even though I thought I knew how to close from stag – I thought I knew how to put my presentation together – they have just added so much more power and persuasion to it, that I know as a result, not only will I be able to triple my close ratio from stage, but I will be able to help a lot more people.”


“If you are an info-marketer or a home business entrepreneur, author or a speaker or if you’re doing anything in direct response marketing in my opinion, there’s no better investment than in how you sell, and these guys are at the top. I thoroughly enjoyed my day, I’d do it again in a second. I’d recommend doing a Power Day to anyone and everyone. They do it for too cheap in my book. It’s the best deal you will ever find when it comes to marketing. Do a Power Day!”


“After working with Dave and Dustin, my closing ratios went up by leaps and bounds, like 25% which is again, amazing! Not only did I sell a lot of product, I also sold a lot of service. It was really profound. If you are thinking about working with them, its a no brainer. I made my entire investment back in my first engagement. I am eternally grateful to you. Dave and Dustin, Muah! I am so excited to get out there and share my message with the rest of the world!”


Dave is the 7 Figure Speaking Empire’s master platform trainer… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment