Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waitress Bartender Waiter Tips – Gratuity Ingenuity – Make Bigger Tips

Waitress Bartender Waiter Tips - Gratuity Ingenuity - Make Bigger TipsClick Image To Visit Site Trying to live off your tips CAN be a very scary thing! Serving customers for a living is one of the hardest jobs on the planet. The majority of waiters, waitresses, food servers and bartenders struggle financially. There is a small, smart minority who make BIG money, and have FUN doing it!


Whether you are working in fine dining, or slinging draft at a honky tonk, "Gratuity Ingenuity" will help you MAKE MORE TIP MONEY!



Back to my story… I wasn’t always the prettiest, slimmest, youngest or cutest server, (although I still look DAMN good!). I never tried to deceive or flirt my way to better tips. I made it my mission to discover, test and refine some simple, little secrets that made my income worth my time. I learned what it takes to make really exceptional money as a waitress and bartender! A few years ago an owner saw me counting up my tips at the end of a shift. Most owners really don’t care how much you make! This owner was different. He wanted me to teach his new staff to do "whatever it was" I was doing. He was shocked when he realized his first management offer would mean a CUT in pay for me. He had never had an employee generate the type of income I was making from my tips! We finally agreed he would match my income (plus I got benefits).


Most of us started in the hospitality industry as a quick solution for some immediate cash flow. There are always places looking for part-time waiter/waitresses, bartenders and kitchen help. (I didn’t say "good" places) Ask yourself: "If you are going to put in the hours anyway, why not make BIGGER TIPS?


(Update: since I first published this ebook on the internet a few years ago there have been a few "similar" ebooks published. (They say imitation is the highest form of flattery!) It is shocking to me that none of these other publications are written by someone who has actually worked for tips for a living! Go figure!)


My original little tip sheet has been greatly expanded. Other servers have added their ideas. I have observed what works and doesn’t I have refined, field tested and proven ALL of these techniques And now you can benefit from all my years of trial and error!


Definitely, but only if you use it. Inside your copy of this ebook you will find step by step instructions on how to dramatically increase your tips. But, like everything else in the real world, it is up to you! If you don’t try out some ideas, if you don’t put this new knowledge into practice, if you don’t correct some of the mistakes you might be making, YOU WON’T MAKE BIGGER TIPS!


If you simply try a few of these techniques, work on them and refine them to fit your personal style, you can really dramatically increase the tip money you take home at the end… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment