Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Social Media Bundle – Main Page – Jo Barnes Online – Create a Business You Can Take With You

Social Media Bundle - Main Page - Jo Barnes Online - Create a Business You Can Take With YouClick Image To Visit Site Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jo Barnes and I have been using Social Media (primarily Facebook) to generate leads and make money online since August 2010.


The strategies I use allow me to travel the world with my family. I’m currently based in beautiful Phuket in Thailand.



So, what do I do that gives me this kind of freedom? In short, I use Social Media marketing strategies, that drive traffic… a lot of traffic, over 1000 optins a week to be precise.


I’m going to keep this sales page fairly short as I know how busy we all are! There are really only 3 things I want to share with you.


1. Why you MUST buy this package if you’re serious about growing your business in 2013 and beyond.


Firstly – It’s an absolute BARGAIN for the amount of valuable and actionable training you get!


And you’re using the exact same systems and strategies I use right now to drive a TON of traffic to my products and offers every day.


Secondly – Get access to our Brand New Social Media Marketing 2013 Insiders Club! A secret Facebook Group ONLY for purchasers of my Social Media products. Get 24 / 7 support, encouragement and network and work with a proactive group of like minded individuals! This alone is worth the price of the courses and is hugely powerful!


Thirdly – These are techniques I use every day in my business. This isn’t just theory, these are cold hard, proven strategies! Take what I do and copy it, so you can get the same fantastic results in your business.


Fourthly – It’s so jam packed with value, I guarantee you will love it. Plus I will be updating the courses for at least the next 12 – 18 months as soon as their is something to update!


One More! I am truly interested in your success. I want people who purchase my courses to actually prove to others these strategies work! If you’re willing to put in the work and take action when I tell you too, I’m totally willing to invest my time in YOU & your business! By way of a very hands on approach in the group, personal response videos, messages, email support etc. Any way I can possibly help I will!


For a full breakdown of all the modules in each course you can find the individual sales pages here;


3 months after I had started my journey on Facebook I went on to sell 1,100 copies of my first online product! A total revenue of over $40,000!!!


But it didn’t stop there. Using the power of facebook and then more recently some of the other social networks including LinkedIn, G+ & Pinterest, I have consistently generated on average $20,000 a month for the past 18 months. Here is a screenshot of just our paypal income in March 2013. This doesn’t include Clickbank and direct payments.


I’m… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment