Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How to Write Drum Music/ Learn How To Write Drum Charts/Learn How To Write Drum Music Charts/Learn to Write Drum Notation/Wrtie Drum Music for Songs/How to…

How to Write Drum Music/ Learn How To Write Drum Charts/Learn How To Write Drum Music Charts/Learn to Write Drum Notation/Wrtie Drum Music for Songs/How to...Click Image To Visit Site From the desk of Elizabeth Ficalora Tuesday, 10:28 a.m. Dear Fellow Drummer, My name is Liz Ficalora,–Berklee graduate, PASIC Master Class Clinician 2011, teacher and working professional drummer, percussionist in Nashville, TN. And I have a question…


Have you ever gotten a call at the last minute for a fill in gig that you needed to write drum charts for and the gig starts in an hour? Or you landed a job with the hottest road band in town, that is leaving for Chicago in 2 weeks!and the guitar player hands you a stack of CDs with 97 songs that you have to know perfectly If you’ve faced a situation like this, then… you’ll be very excited to hear about an incredible How To Book that I’m about to share with you! Announcing the release of "How To Write A Fast and Easy Drum Chart." A simple how to method to Writing Drum Music for cover and original songs. Written for exclusively for Drummers



"People gladly pay me $65.00 per hour to personally help them write a drum chart… … and I’m the best person to help YOU!"


I am the originator of this method and am the only one teaching it. It was developed out of a need to write a song chart fast and that it would be easy to read every time I had to use it. Other drummers may use a similar technique but what makes this method stand out from the rest is the fact that I wrote it down and created a simple step-by-step system. This method is needed for the working musician and is not available anywhere else in an easy to use form. And I’m proud of my accomplishments — but I’m not telling you all of this to brag, but to show you that my system is…


Industry Tested in "Music City, USA"–Nashville, TN And is Being Used by Session and Touring Drummers Every Day… and they tell me this method is a must have for all working drummers!


Why didnt I think of this? What a simple and easy method And I never thought of writing charts that way (and in case youre wondering, yes, they did purchase my method right away.)


Endorsed by Louie Bellson How to Write a Fast & Easy Drum Chart is useful and uncomplicated yet musically correct. I recommend it for all drummers, whether they think they are composers or not. Because, in reality, we are!


Back in 1994, I was working 40-hour week at a disgusting day job, living in a small apartment. I was running a local band that was not working much and not getting along with the guitarist on top of that. And then it occurred to me… Why not move to Nashville and be a little closer to the music industry and get into a real road band? One month later I got an audition for a country road band and they hired me… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment